Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Dungeon gripes....

GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775

Ok, I like the dungeons. I like that they are hard. I have fun doing them. My issue comes from the rewards. Now I'm not talking Xp as I would actually like to turn that off while I'm in the dungeons, I'm not talking about gold as thats simply secondary. I'm simply reffering to the Armors from the dungeons. 

Now... if they are simply supposed to be skins, why not make them like the Armors on the shop. It's a skin waiting to be attached to actual armor. No, you make it have actual stats and you give it a level. 

I'm doing a level 35 dungeon, for level 60 armor that I won't be able to aford until I'm level 80.... which then turns that armor into nothing more than a skin that I then require transmutation stones to use. It urks me a bit. 

Mean while I'm also doing a level 45 dungeon for level 70 armor that again I won't be able to aford until I'm 80... 

Then you have the fact that people are still doing Story mode dungeons more than Explore mode because story mode is easier and gives more reward. Why? Explorer mode is harder, the better stuff should be in there. Encourage players to do Explore mode. 

So tldr 

1) I hate the fact that the armor is for a level thats to low to buy the armor. 

2) I hate that story mode is easier and offers more rewards making it so most do story mode over and over. 

Mind you, I know these are minor gripes and I'm not attempting to make a huge deal out of it but it annoys me. I'm not looking forward to doing this on more than one character lol. I will get a full set and weapons from every dungeon for my main, but I'll likely never touch another dungeon after because I'm pretty sure I will be beyond sick of them by then if not a great deal sooner. 

Comments

• gessekai332gessekai332 Member UncommonPosts: 861
    yeah i have to agree with you on that one. explorable dungeons should be really tough but they should give us a better reward than just some tokens and some silver. those should be farming rewards not, completion rewards. explorables should be something you do and expect to complete once or twice because of the sheer difficulty. it shouldnt be something that you should expect to farm. my guess is that they will fix this once they roll out the first content patch.

Most memorable games: AoC(Tryanny PvP), RIFT, GW, GW2, Ragnarok Online, Aion, FFXI, FFXIV, Secret World, League of Legends (Silver II rank)