Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gpotato or Netmarble for UWO?

ThumbtackJThumbtackJ Member UncommonPosts: 669

I'm seeing two different places where it seems I can download the game from. Are they both the same?

Also, does this game use a single server? If not, is there one that is more reccomanded than others?

Comments

• JenosydeJenosyde Member UncommonPosts: 100
    Not sure I can answer your question. Just thought I'd ad you can also download on steam, although I don't know if its netmarble or gpot..
  • ThumbtackJThumbtackJ Member UncommonPosts: 669
    Originally posted by Jenosyde
    Not sure I can answer your question. Just thought I'd ad you can also download on steam, although I don't know if its netmarble or gpot..

Really? Maybe it's region specific (I'm in the US) because I'm not seeing it.

• tdog21tdog21 Member Posts: 6

I believe Gpot is EU and marble is US.

• JenosydeJenosyde Member UncommonPosts: 100
    I'm in the US aswell maybe overlooking. :)
    Originally posted by tdog21

I believe Gpot is EU and marble is US.

See that is where I'm confused. I read that Netmarble is Global, but Gpotato offers better servers for EU and North America. I'm just trying to find where the bulk of the players are.

• tdog21tdog21 Member Posts: 6

Ah well I don't thnk you're going to find much here.

Best login to both and see what the server loads are at the time that you will be playing and go with that.

Well I got the Netmarble version downloaded. I'm only seeing one server available (Gamma). I guess I'll just play for a while and see how the population is, and if it's dead then I guess I could try the Gpoato version.
  • QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,348
    You'll be on the same server whether you register through Gpotato or Netmarble.  I think that the English language version was originally done solely by Netmarble, and then they later signed an agreement with Gpotato to do something or other, but I'm not sure what.  If you buy Gpotatoes to spend on the game, you have to convert them to Netmarble Cash before you can actually spend them.
  • ihateuimeanitihateuimeanit Member Posts: 9
    Preferebly Netmarble, as Gpotato will complicate stuff~