Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

trying the new talents without paying?

majimaji Member UncommonPosts: 2,091

Hey.

Haven't played WoW for a longer time, but was curious at the new talents. I once already had one of those scrolls of resurrection used on my account. So I guess there is no way for me to try the new stuff without subscribing again?

Let's play Fallen Earth (blind, 300 episodes)

Let's play Guild Wars 2 (blind, 45 episodes)

Comments

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by maji
    Hey.Haven't played WoW for a longer time, but was curious at the new talents. I once already had one of those scrolls of resurrection used on my account. So I guess there is no way for me to try the new stuff without subscribing again?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/tool/talent-calculator

or free trial up to 20.

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,310
    Originally posted by maji

Hey.

Haven't played WoW for a longer time, but was curious at the new talents. I once already had one of those scrolls of resurrection used on my account. So I guess there is no way for me to try the new stuff without subscribing again?

I thought they had a 7-day promotion going on for old subs right now. You might check battle.net and see.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• majimaji Member UncommonPosts: 2,091
    Thanks.

Let's play Fallen Earth (blind, 300 episodes)

Let's play Guild Wars 2 (blind, 45 episodes)

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
    Originally posted by WhiteLantern

7-day promotion going on for old subs right now.

offer may have ended

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7206797/Welcome_Your_Friends_Old_and_New_to_Azeroth-9_12_2012

One-time WoW players whose subscription ended more than 30 days ago can take advantage of this offer by clicking here, logging in to their Battle.net account, and claiming their free game time. Time is of the essence, as this offer ends September 19.

• ZuvielifyZuvielify Member Posts: 168
    I don't know if it's still available, but I used public test to test out the new system before I resubbed. They give you a geared lvl 805character too. ( I tried copying my own over, but there was some problem)
  • AzrileAzrile Member Posts: 2,582
    Yeah, anyone can use the PTR to play.   They give you level 85s, and in a week, you will even be able to create Pandas on there. (not sure about monks though).