Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA 9.99 from amazon, get 2 games

NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/09/17/buy-tera-on-amazon-for-10-and-get-tera-again-for-free/

Bizarre though it might sound, it's the truth. Purchase a digital download version of TERA on Amazon right now for $9.99 and you'll receive a second key for the game as well at no additional charge.

It's worth noting that this deal is valid for only the downloaded version; the retail version does not have the same price discount or special offer. The deal doesn't technically reward you with an immediate copy, instead providing a $9.99 promotional credit that can be redeemed only on a second copy of TERA.

This credit is valid until October 15th, but the promotion ends on September 22nd.

Comments

• Reas43Reas43 Member Posts: 297
    Nice find! Specially since it's the digital download version instead of the wait for delivery retail copy. Perfect for couples lol.
  • HeafstaggHeafstagg Member UncommonPosts: 172
    If anyone has a free copy they don't want, I'd appreciate one greatly. Thanks in advance. Email is [email protected].

• kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452

great find Nadia..i have just been on europe website and they are still charging 50 euro's..go figure..fekkin frogster,bunch of rip off barstewards.my wife has an account..i would love to play the game with her but not at 50 euros,no way.

would these keys be usable in europe..just wondering?

cheapest on amazon.co.uk. is £20 for 1 copy.

• ZadawnZadawn Member UncommonPosts: 670

I have a question

I have bought this(for some reason they automatically applied a 5 dollars discount as well,so got it for 5$) and i recieved two keys,the actual game key and an additional "pirate key" which looks similar to the first,what is this pirate key?is this the second copy or something?

EDIT:Nevermind,the pirate key is for a ingame pirate hat and eye patch.

• ZadawnZadawn Member UncommonPosts: 670
    Originally posted by kevjards

great find Nadia..i have just been on europe website and they are still charging 50 euro's..go figure..fekkin frogster,bunch of rip off barstewards.my wife has an account..i would love to play the game with her but not at 50 euros,no way.

would these keys be usable in europe..just wondering?

cheapest on amazon.co.uk. is £20 for 1 copy.

I have tried reedeming one of those on EU but it didn't work .

• CromicaCromica Member UncommonPosts: 657
    Thats a good deal for one month of free play.
  • KeyloggerKeylogger Member Posts: 250

I "bought" two copies.

Combat is good, graphics are great (fantastic engine), world is reasonably interesting.

Everything else is pretty soulless and boring, though.