Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need a new game cause I so do miss the social posties.

JemcrystalJemcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 1,984

One of the reasons I think everyone is so gripe here is this is where you end up when you don't have a main game forum to hang on.  Besides here MMOHut has decent forums (http://www.onrpg.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?1-Main-Category) but these here have the most mature audience I've seen.  I want everyone to say to themselves out loud 50 times fast, "I'm a smart feller!"  I love you guys.

Key:

feller = fella = buddy/dude

Wouldn't it be nice to have a game where we could post on forums and stop rehashing the same permissible topics here over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.............

Comments

• MMOwandererMMOwanderer Member Posts: 415

Many of the discussions on these forums are actually very good IMHO. Obviously there are lots and lots of troll, hate, fanboy and completly uselss topics, and the mmorpg.com's favorite topic "Themepark vs sandbox" discussion, but ltos of good stuff too.

However, i believe this site is probbaly, along with massively, the most popular site related to mmorpgs, so it attracts more people.

BTW, ahve you see the GW2 thread http://www.onrpg.com/boards/showthread.php?210235-My-thoughts-on-GW2-%28-After-155-hours-%29

Looked pretty familar IMHO. image

• JemcrystalJemcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 1,984

My point wasn't what people say on these forums.  My point is you can't say anything without being moderated to death.  My point is heavy moderation causes stale repetitive conversation being posted and reposted.  My post was moved  Having been moved it makes no sense anymore (assuming anyone was savvy enough to decipher it in the first place, which I highly doubt, yet it still amused me).  My point is we are all dumbasses to hang out here at this site when we should go somewhere we are not moderated at all and let loose.

PS:  I have never looked at my inbox and I never will.  I learned long ago and inbox is like having an irate wife.  If you pay it any attention you'll find it full of rants.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by Jemcrystal

My point wasn't what people say on these forums.  My point is you can't say anything without being moderated to death.  My point is heavy moderation causes stale repetitive conversation being posted and reposted.  My post was moved  Having been moved it makes no sense anymore (assuming anyone was savvy enough to decipher it in the first place, which I highly doubt, yet it still amused me).  My point is we are all dumbasses to hang out here at this site when we should go somewhere we are not moderated at all and let loose.

PS:  I have never looked at my inbox and I never will.  I learned long ago and inbox is like having an irate wife.  If you pay it any attention you'll find it full of rants.

So, you won't be hanging around here anymore?  Bye.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams