Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Poll: For the Veteran MMO players only

1235»

Comments

• AbaDOMEAbaDOME Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Originally posted by Krytycal
    Voted for Anarchy Online because I'm sick of dragons, mediaval castles and lightsabers.

And yet, Anarchy Online has all of those ;)

But yes i agree, we need more scifi..

Anarchy online probably would need the reboot also. Too many highlevel toons boosting people.

When you hit lvl ~80 you just go and find a local NT in Elysium and let him lvl you to 160 :P

But what ever happens i'm still going back if they ever get the graphics update online.

• Salio69Salio69 Member CommonPosts: 428
    EQ has the best chance of a "come back" but needs to be taken out of the hands of sony for it to be playable again.
  • andypandyrandypandyr Member UncommonPosts: 89
    For your Poll I chose EQ but would have picked Asherons Call if you had of included it ... ;)
  • Ghost12Ghost12 Member Posts: 684
    Easily SWG.
  • LazzaroLazzaro Member UncommonPosts: 548

SWG, the nostalgia alone would bring in tons of people.

• MardukkMardukk Member RarePosts: 2,222
    I voted EQ, but I also would like to play SWG again as I think I would appreciate it more now than I did 10 years ago.
  • rivetman13rivetman13 Member Posts: 34

Please, LA... end SWTOR and bring back SWG. SWTOR was the worst fail mainstream game @ launch of any game thats ever been created.

SWTOR doesnt even feel like a SW product in the least. Remove the lightsabers and imp/reb symbols and call it a sci fi game if you wanna keep it around for the 10 people left playing it.

Bring back SWG! I wanna be Sixx again!!!! Radiant server ftw!

• VidirVidir Member UncommonPosts: 963
    I could not vote since Asherons Call was not in your list