Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Siege

jungleninjajungleninja Member UncommonPosts: 206
Well well well Guild Wars 2 does what Funcom cant do. Make a nice wvw siege that works without lag! How about that!

Comments

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410

hardly.

i get a ton of lag when people are bunched up in GW2. it's probably just that your computer is way better then what you had when you were playing AoC 3 years ago.

However ,AoC is a huge resource hog, and it runs very poorly especially in large battles.  

• jungleninjajungleninja Member UncommonPosts: 206

I dont think so, even look at Angry Joe's review. No lag. I hear of no lag from others and I havent had it either. It works just fine. Finally a MMO worthy of its name. Guild Wars 2 does so many things right. No running back and forth to get a mission and return it. Nope, just keep on going. And it runs smooth. Oh and by the way. I bought a new pc for Age of Conan and it didnt make it run smooth. So, that was a dissapointment in the day. Dont get me wrong. I loved AOC to death. But they at Funcom messed it up so bad, that I will never return. And with me many more. Just read their own forums!