Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DaoC Best MMO but needs new combat

This is the best game out there ... if only the combat system and combat graphics where upgraded like the graphics were it be a hell of a lot more fun to watch the fighting......i pray they will make it more exciting to play because the rvr/pve is the best of the mmo series.

Comments

• JulianDracosJulianDracos Member UncommonPosts: 1,528
    I can see an improvment in the graphics and perhaps some changes.  However any change to the actual way combat is done is likely to cause great discontent to a significant number of players.  As such I think that chaning that would cause more people to leave than to try the game. 
  • EchaniEchani Member Posts: 72

I think that with the grand scale battles that have been added due to server clustering and large scale raids that have begun in ToA too much additional graphics information might overload even the heartiest of gaming computers.  Alot of other MMORPGs I have seen and played don't even attempt the same level of battles that I have been witness to in DAoC.  When you see 50+ Mids sieging 40+ Albs in a fort with trebuchet ammunition flying overhead and a grand battle charge occuring in the frontlines it's kinda hard to believe that my lowly comp can handle it in the first place.

I too have found myself pondering why more graphics have not been added, I found lyself lamenting the loss of my "Multiple Hammers" on my thane.  But all in all with the lag that we all experienced the first few days of the Frontiers release, I think that the level of graphics that DAoC is pushing at us now is about all we can handle.

Just my humble opinion.

Does your guild have a website yet? Find out how easy it is to get one.