Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free character slots? or a mistake?

TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
Anyone else just logged on to find they have 9 character slots instead of 5? Created the characters and everything.. wondering if it's some sort of mistake.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Comments

• PsychowPsychow Member Posts: 1,784
    Originally posted by Vannor
    Anyone else just logged on to find they have 9 character slots instead of 5? Created the characters and everything.. wondering if it's some sort of mistake.

Exploiter eh? Hmmm....

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    If they class that as exploiting I'll gladly take a ban as an excuse to leave the game and the crazy power hungery devs.
  • MaxJacMaxJac Member Posts: 185
    Originally posted by Vannor
    If they class that as exploiting I'll gladly take a ban as an excuse to leave the game and the crazy power hungery devs.

If they were meant to be free, they would still be there in a few hours. Jumping at the chance may not be a good idea. They have already banned thousands of players who took advantage of other bugs. I would hardly call protecting ones interests power hungry.

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

Game said I can create charcters, so i thought I'd see if I could.

Seems extra slots is a common issue since launch

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/53988-bought-a-character-slot-expansionand-got-2/

There's no way they can justify any sort of ban for this. It's not like I went out of my way to use an exploit that got me extra slots, I just logged on and they were there. I didn't ask for them or even want them.. there's just a bunch of levels 1 on there, don't even want to play them. 

• zevianzevian Member UncommonPosts: 403
    Just because you CAN does not mean you SHOULD.
  • Bakkoda24Bakkoda24 Member UncommonPosts: 257

Based on the things people have been exploiting, it seems like they'll eventually ban a majority of the playerbase.