Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worst game ever.

rainorxxrainorxx Member Posts: 85
No Auction house. No Black Lion....that. PvP is ridiculous. No real lore like in GW 1. Disconnects all the time. Reload maps. Crafting with no recipes. No community. No persistent world. I`m done.

Comments

• Ender4Ender4 Member UncommonPosts: 2,247

You must be pretty new to gaming. Ever hear of a game named Vanguard?

• rainorxxrainorxx Member Posts: 85
    Originally posted by Ender4

Yes, but I did not know it. I loved GW 1 but the 2....is pathetic.

• draussdrauss Member Posts: 93
    Originally posted by rainorxx
    No Auction house. No Black Lion....that. PvP is ridiculous. No real lore like in GW 1. Disconnects all the time. Reload maps. Crafting with no recipes. No community. No persistent world. I`m done.

Maybe you should try Guild Wars 2. Clearly this other game you played was its direct opposite.

• SetzerSetzer Member UncommonPosts: 261
    Originally posted by drauss

Maybe you should try Guild Wars 2. Clearly this other game you played was its direct opposite.

Yeah, not sure which game he's playing.

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410

hardly.

you obvioulsy did not play MO at launch. GW2 is flawless by comparison   :)

• SentimeSentime Member UncommonPosts: 270

You forgot 8 hour ques for WvW on a level 80 in exotics while useless noobs that can't even repair their gear  use WvW to level up.

Originally posted by Sentime
    Originally posted by rainorxx No Auction house. No Black Lion....that. PvP is ridiculous. No real lore like in GW 1. Disconnects all the time. Reload maps. Crafting with no recipes. No community. No persistent world. I`m done.

You forgot 8 hour ques for WvW on a level 80 in exotics while useless noobs that can't even repair their gear  use WvW to level up.

Again you must be new to gaming if this kind of thing makes your list of complaints in worst game ever released. This comment is so over the top silly that it discredits the OP completely.

• dzoni87dzoni87 Member Posts: 541

Wait, what?

Main MMO at the moment: Guild Wars 2
    Waiting for: Pathfinder Online

• ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401

Oh... are u saying VIP players like you should not queue? Easy, move to a less populated server...

Or that lowbies should not level in PvP? ...picked the wrong game perhaps?

I guess someone is going to be VERY upset when he finds out that he can get smashed by a lowbie on random gear....

• RCP_utRCP_ut Member Posts: 263

Yes, but I did not know it. I loved GW 1 but the 2....is pathetic.

What i think that is pathetic is compare GW1 with GW2 lol

• PurgatusPurgatus Member Posts: 342

You sir just made my night.

And how about them gold bricks?!?! Its nothing but work. Lifting, depositing, and god forbid you find someone who will actually accept payment in gold bricks. I'm done.

• aRtFuLThinGaRtFuLThinG Member UncommonPosts: 1,387

Originally posted by rainorxx No Auction house. No Black Lion....that. PvP is ridiculous. No real lore like in GW 1. Disconnects all the time. Reload maps. Crafting with no recipes. No community. No persistent world. I`m done.

Again you must be new to gaming if this kind of thing makes your list of complaints in worst game ever released. This comment is so over the top silly that it discredits the OP completely.

Don't think he is new to gaming. More likely to be WoW fans or operatives who are strawmaning any excuse to fault this game, because they couldn't find a real one this time. Lol.

Waiting to see how hard Pandas gonna crash and burn in comparison.

What are these queues you speak of... I never have to queue. Transfer server then its free. I never queue on Maguuma for anything and I hit the overflow less and less now as people spread out in the world or start their alts.

• kaiser3282kaiser3282 Member UncommonPosts: 2,759

Someone got owned in PvP.... and has a bad internet connection.

• rainorxxrainorxx Member Posts: 85

In my server the trader (black lion) NEVER work. PvP have long queues in WvWvW and in others arenas is impossible mount a team. All is pure caos. Every time I enter a map I need reload that map. My GW2 is so different than yours? 

And dont talk about my english, I`m not english or from USA. Ok.

• Einherjar_LCEinherjar_LC Member UncommonPosts: 1,055
    Originally posted by Jakdstripper

hardly.

My daughter could program a game that was better than MO at launch.

Is that really the metric by which you're measuring GW2?

Einherjar_LC says: WTB the true successor to UO or Asheron's Call pst!

• RebelScum99RebelScum99 Member Posts: 1,090
    Originally posted by Jakdstripper

hardly.

High praise indeed.  :/

• ScarlyngScarlyng Member UncommonPosts: 159

In my server the trader (black lion) NEVER work. PvP have long queues in WvWvW and in others arenas is impossible mount a team. All is pure caos. Every time I enter a map I need reload that map. My GW2 is so different than yours? 

Ignore comments about your English.  It gets the job done.

By "reload" do you mean the overflow  server thing?  I agree that there should be an option to check to not get the message that the regular server is ready popping up every five seconds.

Perhaps the things irking you are either not bothering me or are at worst minor annoyances.  Still, I'm sorry you are not happy.  I'd counsel patience while they are working out the issues, but I doubt it would be welcome.

Cheers.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw

Sounds like an issue that could easily be solved by contacting the Guild Wars 2 support team....

http://en.support.guildwars2.com/

I am sure that they could solve it with you rather than you say complain here where we can't actually do anything to assist you....

• compoundcutcompoundcut Member Posts: 8

Cya, When I quit games I don't announce it to communities.  Obviously you are looking for attention, "Golf Clap"

In my server the trader (black lion) NEVER work. PvP have long queues in WvWvW and in others arenas is impossible mount a team. All is pure caos. Every time I enter a map I need reload that map. My GW2 is so different than yours?  And dont talk about my english, I`m not english or from USA. Ok.

Nope these are pretty global, the game is certainly not perfect. These are complaints about the server infastructure not being able to handle the number of players who joined which while valid are not major complaints. If you want to call something the worst game ever made you better be attacking the actual gameplay itself though. If these are the biggest complaints you have you are just trying to nitpick something that no MMO has ever been able to get right the first time. Name any MMO on the market and I can point to tons and tons of basic flaws at release that had to be fixed, they are just too complex to expect a perfect release.

• ThraliaThralia Member Posts: 219
    always enjoyable seeing ppl getting their eyes opened.
  • IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751

PvP - I'me on SBI, queue times suck but it's the price I pay to play with my guild/alliance.

TP/Black lion -  It's been up and down MANY times.  They're balancing the ability to mange the sheer amount of volume that I a cross-server auction house.  Seriously, give'm a bit of time for that innovation.  I'm sure I' not the only person going click-click-click-click when I am in there.  If there's 200,000 doing even remotely the same thing, then the fact it works at all is impressive for a game.  My ONLY gripe is that when I place a buy order, I can't cancel and get my money back while it's down.  I know some reject outbid me by 1c, just lemme have the option to take that money and better spend it elsewhere.

no open world.... Wasn't in GW1, no persistent world... Wasn't in GW1.  Nor in ANY of the conferences, reviews, previews, beta tests, Q&A, forum posts, etc were these EVER said to be in game by the dev.  So that's your own damned fault for not understanding the game you were purchasing.  Like buying an FPS and being shocked it doesn't have a third person mode.

• SentimeSentime Member UncommonPosts: 270
    Originally posted by Zzad

Oh... are u saying VIP players like you should not queue? Easy, move to a less populated server...

Or that lowbies should not level in PvP? ...picked the wrong game perhaps?

I guess someone is going to be VERY upset when he finds out that he can get smashed by a lowbie on random gear....

When I finally do get into WvW the lowlevels I run into with bad gear get smashed in a couple of seconds.  This doesn't make me elite or ViP, it makes the reality that WvW outcomes are determined by whoever gets in their powerful players first.  Your gear and levels have a MASSIVE impact.  This is the real deal on GW2, not the pre-release misinformation and hype.

The only time well equiped people might get smashed by lowbies in random gear is when they solo charge into 20, although more frequenlty then not, a couple of AoEs leaves them all running or dead.

A fairer system would boot you from WvW when you die several times, so others don't get stuck in the que all night.

On a funny note, when I got in last night, the first person I saw was a naked bot running around harvesting nodes.

Yeah I'll "move to a less populated server" ... nice trolling there genious.

• ClawzonClawzon Member UncommonPosts: 188

OP is wrong! This is not the worst game ever. There are worse game than this for sure. But let's be honest here, this game didn't live up to the hype for sure;(

:)

This discussion has been closed.