Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just sharing a moment

Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Just this afternoon i spend some time in divinities reach, talking to NPC´s seeing the sights. Doing things i did not do in the BWE and reserved for release.

Found out some lovely things about the world.

But there is one thing i could not figure out (No spilers please) I talked to all NPC,s around the big collapse, and all told me something different about the great collapse. I got some wild ideas about how it happened but nothing to build on it.  I really hope that the game allows me to find out whats behind things like this. I just loved the mystery Anet builds around .

Finally a game that has me reading every letter of text and chat it produces.

Divinities reach is a really awesome place, i would have loved it if PoI´s and vistas would have a little story to tell about what is going on here, but then talking to the NPC´s in general tells you a lot more.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Comments

• pedrostrikpedrostrik Member UncommonPosts: 396

i know there's some caverns where you need to throw torches to see and fight back , that's working as secret places to discover, and sometimes there's people who comes here talking about this game and they didn't even take down a elder dragon or 95% of this epic wonderful game