Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WOW EU servers full, amazing update, lock dominate bg

I was shocked yesterday when i saw so many players  in Stormwind (Burning  Blade) . Graphic looks much better, PVP is amazing and low level bg is finally balanced, no more one hit from rogue after shadowstep-ambush. Playing with my mage was amazing, imagine fire mage with ice barrier. First i was a little disappointed with number of talents but now i can see how many possibilities are now open. Druid got so many new things and is now really awesome class, finally you can heal you self in moonkin form because of new glyph. Lock dominated  pvp yesterday and now is a real deal. I have over 9 -85 level characters and maybe 10 over 80 now on different realms and i could not  play with all of them. You need realy to spend some time to explore even one class. And this is just  one part of update, there are so many new things and i can't wait for MOP start. GTG to do my morning compound shooting and to take my dog to woods, after that-- Azeroth here i come again! Well there is one problem :( Damn Horde is strong as ever, we lost  4 from 5 bg's

Comments

• GamefunGamefun Member Posts: 290
    It's the same old thing every expansion. I'll wait until MOP goes down to 5-10$ to try it out.