Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hell’s Diaries: September Speculation

KyuubeyKyuubey Member Posts: 69

Hell’s Diaries is a new feature blog on the world of Hellgate and the everyday random encounters our team faces in and out of the game. Outstanding player achievements and other things that may be of interest to most will be posted here on a regular basis (or at least when the Hellgate team isn’t feeling the blues)

August is nearly ending and it’s time to say hello to September. After a crazy month that saw a universal arms race and exciting deathmatches, how will September build on the excitement? I’m here to give you a sneak preview on the highly anticipated September events we’re sure you’ve all been waiting for. I, myself, can’t wait to experience them first-hand. Unfortunately, I’ll also have to wait for them along with everyone. However, I’ve gotten some info from our team here on what to expect inside and outside of the game soon. If you thought August was awesome, September will be super. That is of course, if you can survive the more hellacious attacks of Hell’s spawns.

• Toughen up and be more prepared to take down those demons who once laid waste to you with a new event that’s sure to boost your confidence.
  • Do business with others and the business will reward you in more ways than one.
  • Surely Green Park is a safe place right?
  • Who says spending a lot is bad? Spend, spend and spend and see the rewards flow in!
  • What’s the use of powerful equipment if you won’t use them right? Take down some of the most powerful demons in existence and prove your mettle.
  • Read the ancient texts and you might just be able to visualize your forthcoming victory.

Those are just some of the clues you’ll be getting for our next events. Of course, they won’t be enough to prepare you for what’s to come but at least you now have an idea of what they are. As always, the only way to survive is to strengthen both your body and mind to bravely take on the minions of the underworld. It’s not foolproof but it’s a step in the right direction.

Comments

• Cod_EyeCod_Eye Member UncommonPosts: 1,016
    Originally posted by Kyuubey

• Who says spending a lot is bad? Spend, spend and spend and see the rewards flow in!

And thats exactly what you have to do to win at this game.