Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game is ok at best =)

I'm a old DAOC player Ultima this game is a cesspool of nothing no direction I liked Rift better then this game.

Maybe the dynamic events will change it but this game is nothing scary not really a Dungeon crawler type of game.

Just some modern gaming stuff put out there to feed the masses. Rift is better.... the graphics are ok but the gameplay leaves'

mystery leaves alot to be desired.

I suspect this game will be free to play in a few months oh wait it's already free =)

Comments

• dbgagerdbgager Member UncommonPosts: 175
    Direction?? You don't need to be lead around by your nose to have fun in a game. Thats the great thing about this game. you never feel like you have to be somewhere to do something. Its not a giant questlist just leading you from 1 place to another. You can just freewheel all the time.  The game is a blast. As far as the graphics go. They are awesome. It looks like a painting. The best looking MMO ever made. I already have a folder full of screen shots.
  • ZylaxxZylaxx Member Posts: 2,574
    Originally posted by dbgager
    Direction?? You don't need to be lead around by your nose to have fun in a game. Thats the great thing about this game. you never feel like you have to be somehere to do something. You can just freewheel all the time. As far as the graphics go. They are awesome. It looks like a painting. The best looking MMO ever made. I already have a folder full of screen shots.

Yea some people just need to be led around on a leash.  Thankfully this is a dieing breed of gamers who need direction.

I knew this would happen I just wished GW2 wouldn't of instituted those heart quests to give people some sembalance of guidance.  God knows most of those people will quit i nthe long run and this game would of been so much better off without any hint of guidance.

Everything you need to know about Elder Scrolls Online

Playing: GW2
    Waiting on: TESO
    Next Flop: Planetside 2
    Best MMO of all time: Asheron's Call - The first company to recreate AC will be the next greatest MMO.

• RebelScum99RebelScum99 Member Posts: 1,090
    You lost me at "Rift is better."  
  • GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775
    Originally posted by Shiotcrock

I'm a old DAOC player Ultima this game is a cesspool of nothing no direction I liked Rift better then this game.

Maybe the dynamic events will change it but this game is nothing scary not really a Dungeon crawler type of game.

Just some modern gaming stuff put out there to feed the masses. Rift is better.... the graphics are ok but the gameplay leaves'

I suspect this game will be free to play in a few months oh wait it's already free =)

Your an old DAOC and Ultima player... yet, this game doesn't lead you around enough and you find Rift better. Something doesn't exactly add up to me here, but that may be because I'm an old DAOC and Ultima online player and have a completely different view. 

• DeathengerDeathenger Member UncommonPosts: 880
    Originally posted by Shiotcrock

More comments from another who hasent even played the game.... lol

• fundayzfundayz Member Posts: 463
    I'm still waiting for real, well-articulated argument as to why the game is "okay at best" rather than all these vague OP's that fall silent after starting a thread.