Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nonsense of collectibles in bank

zxcvbnm1234zxcvbnm1234 Member Posts: 92
Why can't we deposit more than 250?

Comments

• ZyllosZyllos Member UncommonPosts: 537

Oh, I did not know 250 is/was the limit.

Interesting. Only thing I can say is "Use it or lose it!".

MMOs Played: I can no longer list them all in the 500 character limit.

• BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979

LOL I'm sorry but I've never seen a feature as amazing for convenience as this (and bank access from crafting terminal), and now we are going to start complaining that it caps out at 250?

This is why we can't have nice things...

• zxcvbnm1234zxcvbnm1234 Member Posts: 92
    Originally posted by BadSpock

LOL I'm sorry but I've never seen a feature as amazing for convenience as this (and bank access from crafting terminal), and now we are going to start complaining that it caps out at 250?

lol. already i don't have any space in bank so i really don't know what to do. i thought it was just me.

• Angier2758Angier2758 Member UncommonPosts: 1,026
    And this is why I drink.
  • MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    the main thing I want changed about it is to be able to craft from the bank so I dont have to drag each mat to my bags.

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• LucioonLucioon Member UncommonPosts: 819
    Originally posted by Speire
    Originally posted by BadSpock

lol. already i don't have any space in bank so i really don't know what to do. i thought it was just me.

I guess you aren't crafting with it and is just Hording it for when the Server goes back up so you can profit from it right?

Personally I don't use any of the wood, so I have been hording it, but have been using it to gain some levels while I wait, its not like I will stop gathering. But i am like you, been keeping it securly at 250. 

As well as some of the other materials as well, since I will be starting to level another character soon. 

Life is a Maze, so make sure you bring your GPS incase you get lost in it.

• LucioonLucioon Member UncommonPosts: 819
    Originally posted by MMOExposed
    the main thing I want changed about it is to be able to craft from the bank so I dont have to drag each mat to my bags.

You do know that you can access your bank at the crafting station, so you don't have to visit the bank separately.

If you meant crafting straight from your bank without even looking at the bank tab. then I don't know if they will ever do that. 

Life is a Maze, so make sure you bring your GPS incase you get lost in it.

• observerobserver Member RarePosts: 3,685
    250 was the limit in GW1 i think.  I always wished they would increase it.  Just sell them or give them away.
  • SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    Originally posted by Lucioon

You do know that you can access your bank at the crafting station, so you don't have to visit the bank separately.

If you meant crafting straight from your bank without even looking at the bank tab. then I don't know if they will ever do that. 

Being able to craft from the mats in your material bank would be awesome IMO.

• WookieebobWookieebob Member UncommonPosts: 60
    Originally posted by SlyLoK
    Originally posted by Lucioon

Being able to craft from the mats in your material bank would be awesome IMO.

Maybe they'll add it to the item shop.

• laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591

My thoughts as well

I'll bet they patch this in not too far down the line

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• MithrandolirMithrandolir Member UncommonPosts: 1,701

This would be a great addition imo. Since the bank is availanble to us at the station, and since if we intend to use the materials and we actually have the materials in the bank, then it would be fair to assume that we are just going to move the dang things over anyway...

I'm very thankful for the system as it stands, some great ideas with depositing from the field, but this would send it into the realm of perfection for me :)

• NaeviusNaevius Member UncommonPosts: 334
    Thanks for the free pony...Hey! where's the saddle?
  • PsychowPsychow Member Posts: 1,784

I was about to type that. I agree 100%

I suppose if you needed an item for "discovery" you would still need to get it from the bank, but not general production.

Heck, I'd also like collectible materials to automoatically be deposited in the collectionsbank while out adventuring/gathering. Or at least have that a toggle option.