Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Developmente Of Ragnarok--By Me

duda25duda25 Member Posts: 21

I like Ragnarok for the fun,I think For better graphics we can play r.o.s.e online its like ragnarok2 better graphics but its like a child game.Ragnarok should improve in quest,because its boring only leveling,they should upgrade the refine system,because we only could do elemental weapons,we should been able to contruct new weapons that we can have only if we refine them.they should put new dresses in the jobs,and the chars will been able to carry two weapons,like two claymores.

Ragnarok Future its In The hands of Gravity 

Comments

• gfboixxgfboixx Member Posts: 108

Originally posted by duda25
    I like Ragnarok for the fun,I think For better graphics we can play r.o.s.e online its like ragnarok2 better graphics but its like a child game.Ragnarok should improve in quest,because its boring only leveling,they should upgrade the refine system,because we only could do elemental weapons,we should been able to contruct new weapons that we can have only if we refine them.they should put new dresses in the jobs,and the chars will been able to carry two weapons,like two claymores.
    Ragnarok Future its In The hands of Gravity

I doubt that. Gravity has moved on to R.O.S.E. Online. I think they won't even work as much as they did as before on ragnarok... as its a game of the past.