Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Diplomacy

GoldknyghtGoldknyght Member UncommonPosts: 1,519

Just dinged 20 on diplo and was wondering what do i do now. I am kinda lost on what to do.  

edit: forgot to say. I did all the Diplomats Saga for Threstra and Ahgram. Every Diplo worth doing right now requires a godly amount of pressance that i dont have. So was looking for direction on that too.

Comments

• CyclopsSlayerCyclopsSlayer Member UncommonPosts: 532

There are merchants in the world that convert the Evidence, Rumors, etc Diplo drops into gear. Civic diplomacy rewards those. Simply grinding Civic Diplo can also raise your base presence that the gear adds on to. 

As well there are crafted items, using the Baubles and such, that can give pretty serious presence shifts. Either find a crafter, check the broker, or well learn to make them yourself. :)

I am hoping the expand and rework Diplomacy into more what it was supposed to be back at launch.  Currently its use is fairly limited, other than gaining local faction shifts from parleys, and using Baubles, only 2 Dungeons I can think of are affected by Diplo; 'Nusibe Necropolis' and 'Pantheon of the Ancients'.  Pre-launch rumor spoke of exclusive quests and dungeons only available via Diplo, we'll have to see what comes.

• GoldknyghtGoldknyght Member UncommonPosts: 1,519
    Originally posted by CyclopsSlay

There are merchants in the world that convert the Evidence, Rumors, etc Diplo drops into gear. Civic diplomacy rewards those. Simply grinding Civic Diplo can also raise your base presence that the gear adds on to. 

As well there are crafted items, using the Baubles and such, that can give pretty serious presence shifts. Either find a crafter, check the broker, or well learn to make them yourself. :)

I am hoping the expand and rework Diplomacy into more what it was supposed to be back at launch.  Currently its use is fairly limited, other than gaining local faction shifts from parleys, and using Baubles, only 2 Dungeons I can think of are affected by Diplo; 'Nusibe Necropolis' and 'Pantheon of the Ancients'.  Pre-launch rumor spoke of exclusive quests and dungeons only available via Diplo, we'll have to see what comes.

Thanx for reply yeah i have a friend who is a crafter artificer so i just need the baubles and he can make stuff.