Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In my opinion everyone should be playing GW2

SawlstoneSawlstone Member Posts: 301

I am so happy right now. I honestly have bought and played every mmo released that was considered AAA and some that were not. I am giddy sitting here at work thinking about the next time I get to log on. Its been a long time since I have felt this way about an mmo. Guild Wars 2 has everything a gamer like myself could want. I logged 10 hours yesterday, spent a good portion in the Norn starting area, only getting to about 36% complete. I spent 2 hours in the Norn City just exploring, jumping on things and taking screen shots . I still am only 93% finished that. I played Keg Brawl for an hour, and became slightly addicted to that. If you recall that card game in FF7 (i think thats the one), that was highly addicting...well so is keg brawl.

So I guess this post does not serve a purpose. But I cannot get GW2 off my brain. If you check my post history and am no fan boy of anything,  just a smart ass sometimes. This is sincere, I am in love with two things in my life at the moment. My wife and GW2.

If you are considering this game, do yourself a favour and buy it.

Comments

• NikkitaNikkita Member Posts: 790
    I think even all sandbox players should also try GW2 but it is a must for PVP players.

Bite Me

• JohabohaJohaboha Member Posts: 20

Meh i have Counter Strike: GO, New Skyrim DLC and diablo 3 patch all wanting to be played atm idk if i can add a 4th to the list

but if its that good you should do me a favor and buy it for me :)

• SawlstoneSawlstone Member Posts: 301
    Originally posted by Johaboha

Meh i have Counter Strike: GO, New Skyrim DLC and diablo 3 patch all wanting to be played atm idk if i can add a 4th to the list

but if its that good you should do me a favor and buy it for me :)

Haha, I'm working on trying to get my wife to play but if she divorces me due to the amount of time I spend playing this maybe I can help you out!!

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    If anyone feels like buying me a copy I will be glad to give it a go. :)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• vtravivtravi Member UncommonPosts: 398
    I am playing but I find the game kind of boring so far. I am really not impressed. It isn't a bad game but it isn't anything great either.
  • SiugSiug Member UncommonPosts: 1,257
    Will probably pick it up sometime from a bargain bin. Maybe next year.
  • ghostfaeriesghostfaeries Member UncommonPosts: 89
    Originally posted by Nikkita
    I think even all sandbox players should also try GW2 but it is a must for PVP players.

if it's anything like wow pvp, i definitely want to play it.