Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mourning in bad shape!

BilasBilas Member Posts: 78
I never seen such a mess as over at the official forums!  I wrote a couple of concerns and bam post deleted.  Anyone who speaks out about anything negative over there is deleted.  It is a mess, the devs and mods are just priceless.  I am done over there and will spend most of my time now with D&L and hope they succeed.

'She just left. She didn't even care enough to cut off my head or set me on fire. I mean, is that too much to ask? You know? Some little sign that she cared?"

«1

Comments

  • BiteyBitey Member Posts: 356
    Yep, they run the board unprofessional and like most eastern European countries.
  • MorriganMorrigan Member Posts: 242

    No Bilas, it appears you posted them in the wrong forum and they were only moved:

    http://www.realmsoftorment.net/forums/showthread.php3?s=e226ab6f0109291ccd90d287f0af1e6b&threadid=18374

    http://www.realmsoftorment.net/forums/showthread.php3?s=e226ab6f0109291ccd90d287f0af1e6b&threadid=18355

    On this page, near the top Right there is a link that says *View Todays Active Threads* .. found you in less than 2 seconds. it is your friend :)

    http://www.realmsoftorment.net/forums/index.php3?s=e226ab6f0109291ccd90d287f0af1e6b

    One player's great game is another players derisive snort!
    http://www.darthmyr.com for free guild forums

  • ShrubberShrubber Member Posts: 219



    Originally posted by Morrigan

    Mourning, not for the feint of heart
    http://www.realmsofkrel.com




    Lol, that has to be true with a the warning about what a crap game it is, the pushing back of dates, and the crazy publisher.
  • MorriganMorrigan Member Posts: 242

    LOL but true Shrubber, had that for months now as I saw how things were done their on the boards.

    Love the game concept, dislike the way things are handled there.

    Hot place sometimes, better be of strong ilk to survive it lol

    One player's great game is another players derisive snort!
    http://www.darthmyr.com for free guild forums

  • BilasBilas Member Posts: 78



    Originally posted by Morrigan

    No Bilas, it appears you posted them in the wrong forum and they were only moved:
    http://www.realmsoftorment.net/forums/showthread.php3?s=e226ab6f0109291ccd90d287f0af1e6b&threadid=18374
    http://www.realmsoftorment.net/forums/showthread.php3?s=e226ab6f0109291ccd90d287f0af1e6b&threadid=18355
    On this page, near the top Right there is a link that says *View Todays Active Threads* .. found you in less than 2 seconds. it is your friend :)
    http://www.realmsoftorment.net/forums/index.php3?s=e226ab6f0109291ccd90d287f0af1e6b



     

    This is what I wrote:  and after that is what the Admin wrote in response:

    With all the drama going on has anyone noticed people are not saying anything about beta not starting, NDA not lifted, no GUI and no vids of actual combat or hardly anything except some OK screens? What about the NPC pathfinding, dialog probs and the beta invites? heh I guess I will get flamed for asking these questions...

    Admin wrote:

    **moved to the BHS because of the OFF TOPIC title and links to the already announced as banned subjects in this forum.

    you were... this close to get a diploma sir. this close!

     

    OH they are so crazy off topic for asking and voicing concerns!!??  He was going to ban me?  They are soo.....

     

    I won't bother anymore with them!  I really don't think they want anyone to buy the game!

     

    'She just left. She didn't even care enough to cut off my head or set me on fire. I mean, is that too much to ask? You know? Some little sign that she cared?"

  • KnowingItAllKnowingItAll Member Posts: 4

    Are people really that stupid to not read anything posted on a forum before posting? Bilas, you've clearly not read ANYTHING said on the boards before posting that, or you haven't at least read the stickies of recent events. And if you watch closely, he didn't even ban you, get over it and grow up.

  • GrunchGrunch Member Posts: 493

    This game is a bunch of bullshit and should be removed from mmorpg.com.

    The only thing they know how to do against people saying its a scam is by threatening to sue them why not just proove the game is real.. oh thats right because its a wtf hoax! This game will never release,

    "I'm sorry but your mmo has been diagnosed with EA and only has X number of days to live."

  • BilasBilas Member Posts: 78



    Originally posted by KnowingItAll

    Are people really that stupid to not read anything posted on a forum before posting? Bilas, you've clearly not read ANYTHING said on the boards before posting that, or you haven't at least read the stickies of recent events. And if you watch closely, he didn't even ban you, get over it and grow up.



    Ha, you get over it!  I did not say anything that others are asking and he did threaten to ban me and to top it all of read this:

     

    Originally posted by Bilas
    Oh man you were going to ban me for that post being in the general forum? I guess nothing of concern can be voiced there right? Don't worry I will not post there again or here for that matter... Do you really care what concerns people have? Well I guess you also do not care if you turn people off to your game. I am sorry but you people have no idea about PR and I am done...

    See you and have fun...

    then he wrote:

    yeah, rrright!

    maybe you would be so kind to re-read my explanation please:
    because of the OFF TOPIC title

    can you understand the concept of off topic title? assuming you have more than 5 years as your gae, you should be able to..

    also

    links to the already announced as banned subjects on this forum.

    that because your post was made right a few minutes after i asked you nicely to STOP fill the game's general forum with posts which haven't their place in there, yours too.. that could be easely marked as defiance, but I preffered to justy move it in BHS where its place should really be..

    and i can bet anything that this nice, clear and kind explanation won't satisfy you at all, on contrary, it will make you scream even louder how unfair were you treated in here..

    at least, i did what i had to do, and I can still look in my own eyes in the mirror in the morning without having to lean my sight away and say to myself "wow, what a jerk I am"..

    can you?!!


    __________________
    Mourning's FAQ compendium
    Sign HERE then your soul belongs to ME!
    Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience.
    No one can protect you from your own stupidity.
    I'm still a beta version of myself so please be patient with me, a new version will follow up soon!

    These people have no respect in my opinion and he starts calling me names who is the 5 year old?

     

    'She just left. She didn't even care enough to cut off my head or set me on fire. I mean, is that too much to ask? You know? Some little sign that she cared?"

  • ShrubberShrubber Member Posts: 219



    Originally posted by KnowingItAll

    Are people really that stupid to not read anything posted on a forum before posting? Bilas, you've clearly not read ANYTHING said on the boards before posting that, or you haven't at least read the stickies of recent events. And if you watch closely, he didn't even ban you, get over it and grow up.



    Hmm.. werid first post. Mabye a mourning mod/fanboy from the mourning forumimage
  • JulieBlueJulieBlue Member Posts: 13

    You are an idiot.

    As I know Dan and co personally they would never delete your msgs unless you posted them in the wrong forum or didn't pay attention the forum rules.

    Your msgs are probably in the Junkyard or Black Hole Sun (where all rants go).

  • BilasBilas Member Posts: 78



    Originally posted by JulieBlue

    You are an idiot.
    As I know Dan and co personally they would never delete your msgs unless you posted them in the wrong forum or didn't pay attention the forum rules.
    Your msgs are probably in the Junkyard or Black Hole Sun (where all rants go).



    Thanks for the kind words!  Cheers.... Did you get your rant out?  I guess now you can go back to the Mourning forum.

    'She just left. She didn't even care enough to cut off my head or set me on fire. I mean, is that too much to ask? You know? Some little sign that she cared?"

  • JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848


    Originally posted by JulieBlue
    You are an idiot.
    As I know Dan and co personally they would never delete your msgs unless you posted them in the wrong forum or didn't pay attention the forum rules.
    Your msgs are probably in the Junkyard or Black Hole Sun (where all rants go).

    ..Next time you decide to make an account only for trolling atleast make sure that your female name is combined with the "female" option in gender option.

    Also try not to post that you are a reporter of a big gaming magazine since they dont post on random forums.

    I hope mmorpg.com starts with IP-bans since there alot of troll/referal/spam account made each day.
    [Edit: ok you changed gender option, now you have the whole "im a reporter of a big magazine but cant write decent once I start posting in forums"-issue/fantasy left.]

  • BilasBilas Member Posts: 78



    Originally posted by JelloB2000




    Originally posted by JulieBlue
    You are an idiot.
    As I know Dan and co personally they would never delete your msgs unless you posted them in the wrong forum or didn't pay attention the forum rules.
    Your msgs are probably in the Junkyard or Black Hole Sun (where all rants go).


    ..Next time you decide to make an account only for trolling atleast make sure that your female name is combined with the "female" option in gender option.

    Also try not to post that you are a reporter of a big gaming magazine since they dont post on random forums.

    I hope mmorpg.com starts with IP-bans since there alot of troll/referal/spam account made each day.
    [Edit: ok you changed gender option, now you have the whole "im a reporter of a big magazine but cant write decent once I start posting in forums"-issue/fantasy left.]


    Julie Blue is a big poster over in the Mourning boards, She obviously is a troll though as I really did not attack anyone but got attacked for stating concerns on the general board and was told that that board will have none of that.  That was why my post was moved heaven forbid someone talk about major issues with the game on the general forum.  She ripped me over there too but I will not be over there anymore because of the adolescent nature of there Mods, devs and others. 

     

    Cheers,

     

    Bilas

    'She just left. She didn't even care enough to cut off my head or set me on fire. I mean, is that too much to ask? You know? Some little sign that she cared?"

  • MhorhamMhorham Member Posts: 146

    heh julie called someone an idiot. She/he would have gotten banned for that on the Mourning forums. Sounds to me like someone is worried they placed trust where it was not earned.

    But what gets me most of all over all of this Mournig crap is how so many people are closing thier eyes to the simple fact that, "The devs screwing over the community on the boards will be the same people making decisions about that same community if the game ever goes live"

    What you see now with the community/management relationship will continue after this appaling beta fiasco. If anything it will get worse as patches get fubared and people are paying for the buggy pos!

  • JulieBlueJulieBlue Member Posts: 13


    Originally posted by Bilas
    I never seen such a mess as over at the official forums! I wrote a couple of concerns and bam post deleted. Anyone who speaks out about anything negative over there is deleted. It is a mess, the devs and mods are just priceless. I am done over there and will spend most of my time now with D&L and hope they succeed.

    There is a reason for this, bascially we had a rogue moderator, who has thus far been removed.

    The developers are very concerned about the right for people to express themselves. If you didn't realize this then you should read the stickies on top by the developers.

    How does what happens on a forum got to do with the game? The forum is trolled by people like you, no posts are deleted on that forum, if the posts dont follow the rules of a said forum they are sent to places where people can rant. That's what most likely happend to you.

    JB

  • ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332


    Originally posted by JulieBlue
    Originally posted by Bilas
    I never seen such a mess as over at the official forums! I wrote a couple of concerns and bam post deleted. Anyone who speaks out about anything negative over there is deleted. It is a mess, the devs and mods are just priceless. I am done over there and will spend most of my time now with D&L and hope they succeed.

    There is a reason for this, bascially we had a rogue moderator, who has thus far been removed.

    The developers are very concerned about the right for people to express themselves. If you didn't realize this then you should read the stickies on top by the developers.

    How does what happens on a forum got to do with the game? The forum is trolled by people like you, no posts are deleted on that forum, if the posts dont follow the rules of a said forum they are sent to places where people can rant. That's what most likely happend to you.

    JB


    Oh yes, very concerned, with lawsuit threats.

    - Scaris

    "What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

  • GrunchGrunch Member Posts: 493

     

    Originally posted by JulieBlue

    "There is a reason for this, bascially we had a rogue moderator, who has thus far been removed."

     

    She reffers to the Mourning team as we? Hmm I thought she worked for a popular game magazine company not Limitless Horizons Ent.

    Mourning: Knee Deep in Bull Shit.

    "I'm sorry but your mmo has been diagnosed with EA and only has X number of days to live."

  • HarelinHarelin Member UncommonPosts: 409

    lol, good catch.

  • DerfelCadarnDerfelCadarn Member Posts: 875

    Julie imposter got PWNED

    image

  • chaoslotdchaoslotd Member Posts: 54

    so this is were all the people go after they been ben lol this mourning crazy lol with rogue moderator going nuts and everyone posting the same thing over and over again this why i only like aisan/usa games lol

  • ArtarylArtaryl Member Posts: 66

    Hum wow this thread is really a childish thread. That really can only come from kids of 14-15 years old. What's the point to get all over for a thread that was only move to a more appropriated forum?

    Even if you are new to the mourning board... You should have first read sticky in the first place before saying anything and ALL, and i said ALL the forum rules. And there is nothing complicated in that. Now if youy end up saying i'm a Troll go ahead... I truly don't care about what you think of me. I'm not here either as a fanboy. I just drop in because i hate those way to flame a game that is not from a major company or not WoW nor EQ2 even if EQ2 community still have some respect over other game, at least more then the WoW community. Yea yea, don't get me that crap again talking about WoW. I read enough of it and i made my own opinion of the games and it's community by actually playing it.

    Board means nothing in a game, try it before flaming for your own good, or get mature, that will help you with women as well if you ever get one.

  • ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332


    Originally posted by Artaryl
    Hum wow this thread is really a childish thread. That really can only come from kids of 14-15 years old. What's the point to get all over for a thread that was only move to a more appropriated forum?
    Even if you are new to the mourning board... You should have first read sticky in the first place before saying anything and ALL, and i said ALL the forum rules. And there is nothing complicated in that. Now if youy end up saying i'm a Troll go ahead... I truly don't care about what you think of me. I'm not here either as a fanboy. I just drop in because i hate those way to flame a game that is not from a major company or not WoW nor EQ2 even if EQ2 community still have some respect over other game, at least more then the WoW community. Yea yea, don't get me that crap again talking about WoW. I read enough of it and i made my own opinion of the games and it's community by actually playing it.
    Board means nothing in a game, try it before flaming for your own good, or get mature, that will help you with women as well if you ever get one.

    I don't know what your going on about, no one is even flaming the friggin game. We are talking about the dev's for the most part. Childish thread? Then don't come here if you think this forum is below you, and if it was that childish I doubt you would be taking the time to post and be heard here.

    Try it before flaming it? Try WHAT? Until Mourning or any other MMO hits the shelves anymore they are vaporware. So because the game isn't released yet no one can speculate on it? Really, why are you here? What STICKY might you be referring too? Next time be complete so I can understand what the hell your saying.

    I have no issue with the game Mourning, I do have an issue with Egomancer coming over here acting like a 15 year old because someone bad mouthed his game and he just had to be sure to defend it and throw some law suit threats out.

    And next time, keep the personal insults to yourself if you want to actually be listened too, because once you start throwing them in, anything credible you did have to say is pretty much out the window.

    - Scaris

    "What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

  • ArtarylArtaryl Member Posts: 66
    ..... guess you should read before saying anything or at least read more then the first or the last sentence and some words in the middle. It obvious you didn't pass much time on the board and don't know about what is being said here. Those who really know about this would know that it was posted on the General board of mourning, and then again i said i was talking about mourning board. Sticky there are the most important thing if you don't want to get ban because of some rules they have set to keep things down. AS for personnal insult well that wasn't going after you so if you take it that personnal then it must mean that it's your case. Either way, flammnig a dev is flamming a game, no matter what you'll say after this, if you get a bad reputation about a dev you'll are flamming the game and thus making people turn out before even seeing the game and getting to know it. And mourning exist. It's not a vaporware, hitting the shell mean nothings. I game can be solely distribute over the net and still exist, and i got at least one exemple for you : Shattered Galaxies. It took quite some times before seeing a CD of this game even if the game was not in a beta state but in its complet form. Go see for yourself about Shattered Galaxies, it still exist and still a good game.
  • ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332


    Originally posted by Artaryl
    ..... guess you should read before saying anything or at least read more then the first or the last sentence and some words in the middle. It obvious you didn't pass much time on the board and don't know about what is being said here. Those who really know about this would know that it was posted on the General board of mourning, and then again i said i was talking about mourning board. Sticky there are the most important thing if you don't want to get ban because of some rules they have set to keep things down. AS for personnal insult well that wasn't going after you so if you take it that personnal then it must mean that it's your case. Either way, flammnig a dev is flamming a game, no matter what you'll say after this, if you get a bad reputation about a dev you'll are flamming the game and thus making people turn out before even seeing the game and getting to know it. And mourning exist. It's not a vaporware, hitting the shell mean nothings. I game can be solely distribute over the net and still exist, and i got at least one exemple for you : Shattered Galaxies. It took quite some times before seeing a CD of this game even if the game was not in a beta state but in its complet form. Go see for yourself about Shattered Galaxies, it still exist and still a good game.

    Once again, I have no idea what in the hell your going on about. I did not flame a dev, I did respond to a rather poor post by one, and critisized him for it. If you can't tell the difference between flaming and criticism we have nothing to talk about. NO I don't spend alot of time reading the official forum and once again, WHICH sticky are you talking about?? I never commented on the official forum nor have I referenced anything more then ONCE post from it. I could care less about the rules there, I have said NOTHING that would bring them into question here.

    You really think "hitting the shelf" was literal? I think you need to step back and take a few deep breaths there fella. It was a figurative term, you do understand figurative terms correct? Your english is mediocre and hard to follow so I am figuring its not your first language (that is not an insult, just fact). Tell me again why I would want to go check on Shattered Galaxies? I have no interest in the game what-so-ever.

    And nope, as you said; "I don't care what you say". Critisizing a person is not critisizing a game, its critisizing a person. You can twist that around however you wish and deal with it yourself.

    - Scaris

    "What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

  • BilasBilas Member Posts: 78



    Originally posted by Artaryl
    ..... guess you should read before saying anything or at least read more then the first or the last sentence and some words in the middle. It obvious you didn't pass much time on the board and don't know about what is being said here. Those who really know about this would know that it was posted on the General board of mourning, and then again i said i was talking about mourning board. Sticky there are the most important thing if you don't want to get ban because of some rules they have set to keep things down. AS for personnal insult well that wasn't going after you so if you take it that personnal then it must mean that it's your case. Either way, flammnig a dev is flamming a game, no matter what you'll say after this, if you get a bad reputation about a dev you'll are flamming the game and thus making people turn out before even seeing the game and getting to know it. And mourning exist. It's not a vaporware, hitting the shell mean nothings. I game can be solely distribute over the net and still exist, and i got at least one exemple for you : Shattered Galaxies. It took quite some times before seeing a CD of this game even if the game was not in a beta state but in its complet form. Go see for yourself about Shattered Galaxies, it still exist and still a good game.

     

    Oh my please,  Yes they have a sticky that says you can't say this and that... ect.. It also says on the forum that "general" pertains to anything that is mournig related.  I have been insulted personnaly by Admin he called me basically a jerk and Jblue called me an idiot.  I wasn't even blasting the game but I do have concerns,  which were stated about the (Pathfinding problems, NPC dialog problems, No vid showing combat or a UI sorry but if I  am not allowed to say things I am concerned about and then am called all sorts of names I call that childish.  But I think they have more problems than me, I mean the game for one thing.  but hey keep calling your potential cstomers names and I am sure you will all do well.

     

    Cheers,

    Bilas




    'She just left. She didn't even care enough to cut off my head or set me on fire. I mean, is that too much to ask? You know? Some little sign that she cared?"

Sign In or Register to comment.