Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anything new with Live game?

HorrorScopeHorrorScope Member UncommonPosts: 599

Wondering if anyone is noticing any differences with content from Beta's to Live?

We've been told that somethings happen in beta more often or not because of testing. So since the game is now live how are things going? DE's still re-occur quickly? Any new one's you've seen? Simply put, are there some things that are surprising you?

Comments

• LucioonLucioon Member UncommonPosts: 819
    Originally posted by HorrorScope

Wondering if anyone is noticing any differences with content from Beta's to Live?

We've been told that somethings happen in beta more often or not because of testing. So since the game is now live how are things going? DE's still re-occur quickly? Any new one's you've seen? Simply put, are there some things that are surprising you?

Actually in the 3 hours i get to play for my Charr, I found new DE at the starting Zones, but they might not be New, I might just didn't encounter them during my BWE.

But again, I was pleasantly surprised. 

Life is a Maze, so make sure you bring your GPS incase you get lost in it.

• HorrorScopeHorrorScope Member UncommonPosts: 599
    Where did they end with game difficulty? That one was all over the place in beta, for live how is the difficulty feeling to you?