Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Validate your email address?

tordurbartordurbar Member UncommonPosts: 421

I finally was able to connect and the game is patched but when I try and log in I get a:

Validate your email address. Your e-mail addess has not been validated...

I have been in every beta and never had an issue and my account is up to date (I just checked).

None of the links on the error page work.

Does anyone know how to overcome this error?

Comments

• KzakKzak Member Posts: 22
    Originally posted by tordurbar

I finally was able to connect and the game is patched but when I try and log in I get a:

I have been in every beta and never had an issue and my account is up to date (I just checked).

I am also getting a request to validate my e-mail address.  I am afraid to do so because of so many viruses on the internet.

• Roman291Roman291 Member UncommonPosts: 104

I did have that too, but it gave me a chance to change my account name from my original GW name. It shouldn't be a big deal if you were able to login.

I just re-validated by putting my email. 

• MesfenlirMesfenlir Member Posts: 208

Happened to me yesterday.

So I validate my e-mail and received a message with a link to end the process. Problem is that link didnt work so i did nothing.

This morning I played the game normally until collapse so I dont think is a big deal.

I am patching it again. Hope everithing works fine. 

See you in there (lets hope)

• EmrendilEmrendil Member Posts: 199
    Originally posted by tordurbar

Same problem here.

• JagaridJagarid Member UncommonPosts: 415

Change your login to a real email address where you actually get email.

Then when it sends you the validation, from that email, follow the link.

Done.

If you keep getting message and it doesn't go away, it's because you aren't doing the above steps.  If you aren't getting an email from them, you probably still have a <yourlogin>@ncsoft email.  You need a real email address that they can send mails to.  Login to your account at guildwars2.com and change it.

Originally posted by Jagarid

Done.

If you keep getting message and it doesn't go away, it's because you aren't doing the above steps.  If you aren't getting an email from them, you probably still have a @ncsoft email.  You need a real email address that they can send mails to.  Login to your account at guildwars2.com and change it.

I'm using my real email. But the link that I get in the email, doesen't work. I get some template error.

• JagaridJagarid Member UncommonPosts: 415
    Originally posted by Emrendil

Done.

If you keep getting message and it doesn't go away, it's because you aren't doing the above steps.  If you aren't getting an email from them, you probably still have a @ncsoft email.  You need a real email address that they can send mails to.  Login to your account at guildwars2.com and change it.

I'm using my real email. But the link that I get in the email, doesen't work. I get some template error.

The email includes a second link that it says you should go to if the first one doesn't work.

If that second link is also giving you problems.. umm.. contact support.   Or wait until they are having fewer issues, seeing as contacting support probably won't achieve much too quickly anyway.

You can play without verifying.  (At least you could yesterday)

Originally posted by Emrendil

Done.

The email includes a second link that it says you should go to if the first one doesn't work.

If that second link is also giving you problems.. umm.. contact support.   Or wait until they are having fewer issues, seeing as contacting support probably won't achieve much too quickly anyway.

You can play without verifying.  (At least you could yesterday)

I only get one link and yeah, I can still play the game without validating.