Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Green with envy

frestonfreston Member UncommonPosts: 503

And here i am, after having prepurchased and played every BWE, unable to play because of being in holidays with my crappy 5 year old laptop and slow, temporary internet connection. 

I envy even the ones having lag, or difficulty logging in...in 4-5 hours, perhaps one day at most , theyll be playing normally and theyll have the whole game for themselves.

The only silver lining is that when i am finally able to log in, 2 weeks from now, most ot the bugs will be gone and ill be playing in a relatively zerg free starter zone. Ok , im going to repeat to myself that last sentence 2 or 3 thousand times more, maybe that way ill start believing its a good thing.

Comments

• -Inferno--Inferno- Staff WriterMember UncommonPosts: 325
    Originally posted by freston

And here i am, after having prepurchased and played every BWE, unable to play because of being in holidays with my crappy 5 year old laptop and slow, temporary internet connection. 

I envy even the ones having lag, or difficulty logging in...in 4-5 hours, perhaps one day at most , theyll be playing normally and theyll have the whole game for themselves.

The only silver lining is that when i am finally able to log in, 2 weeks from now, most ot the bugs will be gone and ill be playing in a relatively zerg free starter zone. Ok , im going to repeat to myself that last sentence 2 or 3 thousand times more, maybe that way ill start believing its a good thing.

So far you aren't missing out on much. Barely anyone can login at the moment due to server overloading. Several features of the game are not working correctly. It's just like the mother of all stress tests ^^

"Fire is never a gentle master..."

• tordurbartordurbar Member UncommonPosts: 421
    Originally posted by -Inferno-
    Originally posted by freston

So far you aren't missing out on much. Barely anyone can login at the moment due to server overloading. Several features of the game are not working correctly. It's just like the mother of all stress tests ^^

LOL. Well said!

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,004
    It's frustrating so a few weeks from now would be the best time to join.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.