Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why even try ?

First AOC now TSW both failed big time . ???

Comments

• RandaynRandayn Member UncommonPosts: 904
    -5000 dkp....both games are awesome

• MisarisMisaris Member Posts: 140
    stop trolling, you failed, not AoC, not TSW
  • Agent_JosephAgent_Joseph Member UncommonPosts: 1,361
    Originally posted by ArzhAngel

ok you hate  AoC ,TSW ...Funcom,... go play  something what like

I don't care for your opinion , I LOVE TSW !

• EhllfhireEhllfhire Member UncommonPosts: 633

Ya failcom is going bakrupt as no one will buy their games anymore

Any graphical, audio, or gameplay restrictions not seen in other mmos but found in FFXIV can be blamed on one thing.
    PS3

• BlueLanternBlueLantern Member Posts: 96

MFW the bottom finishes falling out:

• xr00t3dxxr00t3dx Member Posts: 275
    Originally posted by Ehllfhire

Someone with your spelling and grammar prowess probably doesn't want to start talking about money. I'm guessing that falling on deaf ears would be an understatement. 

• clunningclunning Member Posts: 25
    Originally posted by xr00t3dx

Someone with your spelling and grammar prowess probably doesn't want to start talking about money. I'm guessing that falling on deaf ears would be an understatement. 

Strike a nerve? In case you doubt just how badly funcom is doing just look at their stock. Its under $3 USD last time I checked. Its been diving since TSWs release. You can't ignore the clear signs that the game is not doing well. No need to lash out because you dont like the truth.

• xr00t3dxxr00t3dx Member Posts: 275
    Originally posted by clun7
    Originally posted by xr00t3dx

Strike a nerve? In case you doubt just how badly funcom is doing just look at their stock. Its under $3 USD last time I checked. Its been diving since TSWs release. You can't ignore the clear signs that the game is not doing well. No need to lash out because you dont like the truth.

Emotional Appeal? I wasn't commenting on the validity of his claims. Just my unwillingness to entertain them when argued so carelessly. Careless arguments are the flag bearers of useless information.

Since you couldn't make that connection for yourself and needed an Emotional Appeal to inject your own feelings on the issue, I also cannot entertain your claims.

Just to save you the effort. I'm not rejecting the Validity of your claims either. See the above.

This discussion has been closed.