Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can someone please tell me how to do a quest?

I like MU, and I think it is way better than runescape, but at least in runescape i can do some quests while in MU I just don't get it. I am level 18 Dark Wizard and I play at Maya 3 server usually. If you can help please do so.

Thanks

Comments

• DrashanDrashan Member Posts: 153

There is one quest at the mo, where you have to get a scroll from the tower or the dungeon. Go to Devias and speak to a lady to the North of the village, by the Northern exit. I'm pretty sure that's the only one.

• I did, except every time I hit the "1) I didn't know such a thing existed" button, the game just disconnects. I tried it like 5 times.

Arkronus

Ahhhh yes, so it does- yet another reason not to bother with MU
  • What level are you and which server do you play? Can you help me, I am just level 17 dark-wizard who just started. I play on Maya-3 server.

I'm a level 23 (I think) DK, I won't be able to help you I'm afraid as I'm crap. I'd be supprised if my account hasn't been hacked by now anyway. Sorry.

• rayz0rrayz0r Member Posts: 5

You have to be lvl 150 or something around that to use that scroll (book of the kings...) and you need some other quest items, for an elf elventear, for a DK the lost sword and for a DW a soul of a profet(?) , and a lot of money and than u transform

Dark Knight -> Blade Knight

Elf -> Muse Elf

Dark Wizard -> Soul Master

And i'm all of them image

(I play on a PSimage)