Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Polls at a greater frequency?

nolfnolf Member UncommonPosts: 869

I think there should be new polls posted more often.

This probably isn't the highest priority for the staff here at mmorpg.com, but it can be put more in our hands!

Myabe create a section of the boards for poll ideas, polls, etc, from which you could choose from (or at least get ideas for your own polls).

I wouldn't mind seeing a new poll every week or two, it is interesting to see the site's users' take on things.

You could even appoint a non-staff member to maintain/run/act as a buffer between the staff and the forum itself.

Just a few thoughts for a more enjoyable MMORPG.com.

I really hope that *insert game name here* will be the first game to ever live up to all of its pre-release promises, maintain a manageable hype level and have a clean release. Just don't expect me to hold my breath.

Comments

• rrakstarraksta Member Posts: 16

I don't know what are the relationships between the site admins and the games developers, but if I were up to some programming I'd check out the site polls and read what the MMO gamers want from them games. I'm quite new so I don't know who launches these "elections", but I would ask gamers for some interesting comments on today's games, what's good & what's wrong... Who knows, might help to build some revolutionary MMO.

My 2 cents.

• nolfnolf Member UncommonPosts: 869

that's exactley what i'm talkin about!

people must have lots of great ideas for polls, why not tap that resource?

good idea rraksta!

I really hope that *insert game name here* will be the first game to ever live up to all of its pre-release promises, maintain a manageable hype level and have a clean release. Just don't expect me to hold my breath.