Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Race will you be?

Vore_TechzVore_Techz Member Posts: 122

I'm so torn between the races in this game, and the classes too. The combinations are just blinding me, I can't make a decision!!!!!

So I thought I would reach out to the MMORPG.com community for some inspiration!

What race and class will you be on your main come the release?

(THANK GOD ITS FINALLY HERE! FINALLY!!!!!!)

(>^_^)> MMO Veteran <(^_^<)
Currently Playing: Tera Online

Comments

• daniel!!!daniel!!! Member Posts: 400
    i will play as a human ranger, and im not much of an alt a holic but after playing the asura :) i can see my self a few days after release making a asura necromancer :)

• ZyllosZyllos Member UncommonPosts: 537
    Originally posted by Vore_Techz

Don't tease me like that!

We still have another 6 days, 18 hours, 37 minutes, and 20 seconds.

Oh, Sylvari Guardian. Something about being a fire breathing plant sound interesting.

MMOs Played: I can no longer list them all in the 500 character limit.

• Vore_TechzVore_Techz Member Posts: 122
    Originally posted by Zyllos

Don't tease me like that!

We still have another 6 days, 18 hours, 37 minutes, and 20 seconds.

Its so close I can taste it!!!!!

Its practically released!!!!

SO CLOSE! :D <3

• BijouBijou Member UncommonPosts: 145

My main will be Norn (Ranger or Thief or Warrior) and my first alt will be Sylvari (Ele or Necro). I will eventually play all the mentioned professions, I just don't know what to start with, I love them all... :(

• Matheusor1Matheusor1 Member Posts: 174

Norn all the way! Asuras are quite fun as well.

But if you want a compelling personal story, I'd suggest Sylvari

Originally posted by Bijou

My main will be Norn (Ranger or Thief or Warrior) and my first alt will be Sylvari (Ele or Necro). I will eventually play all the mentioned professions, I just don't know what to start with, I love them all... :(

This seems to be my problem....

I can barely pick a race let alone a class to go with it...

D:

Originally posted by Matheusor1

Norn all the way! Asuras are quite fun as well.

But if you want a compelling personal story, I'd suggest Sylvari

I was thinking of trying Sylvari or Asura because I never tried them in the Beta.

If the personal story is great for Sylvari I might go in that direction first.

• WickedjellyWickedjelly Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,990

Human as my main.

I know some don't get it but frankly I always try and make my main look like myself.

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.

• Matheusor1Matheusor1 Member Posts: 174

I was thinking of trying Sylvari or Asura because I never tried them in the Beta.

If the personal story is great for Sylvari I might go in that direction first.

I haven't done asura personal story, but sylvari's is by far better than human, norn or charr. Those 3 made me think initial personal story was just filler. But when I tried out the sylvari's (even though I'm not a fan of them), I was proven wrong.

Sylvari's PS has cool boss fights, some cutscenes (actual ingame cutscenes, not those static dialogues), major lore, puzzles and etc.

Originally posted by Wickedjelly

Human as my main.

I know some don't get it but frankly I always try and make my main look like myself.

I know what you mean. lol

I used to do that in past MMO's my FFXI character looked like I used to when I was younger and played that game.

Now I guess I like to switch it up and try something wacky and over the top, I've even started playing both sex's for some variety.

I thought for sure Charr would be way more popular lol

• wolfneowolfneo Member UncommonPosts: 24
    Charr!
    All.
    The.
    Fing.
    WAY!!!