Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oh the drama...

Comments

• GrunchGrunch Member Posts: 493

What one is your first name Andrei or Gireada? What would be funny is if mmorpg.com gave these guys that posters rl info and a couple days later he turns up dead. These crazy Romanians. image

You know what a lot of this has been brought down on you guys because of the stuff you pull on your own website. If you guys wanted to target an american audiance with your game then maybe you should have hired an american PR that isnt an ass clown.

On the bright side if you sue and get some money out of it you can buy some food for the devs you have locked away down in the dungeon and finish off the game image

"I'm sorry but your mmo has been diagnosed with EA and only has X number of days to live."

• bugmenbugmen Member Posts: 61

http://www.realmsoftorment.net/forums/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=4128

Thats the link with in link to there rules page you will see at this time it is now down. It came down after this BS that hes going sue me. A it would never happen in a house of law I could say Devs that run mourning eat children. And if he whants to sue me he can look me up on his own fourms.

And Ego one last thing read privacy rules for fourms your joining they dont change there rules every 5 minutes.

NOTE: MMORPG.COM never sells or shares any of your personal information with other parties. All information is strictly for internal use and all e-mails are only sent from our facilities.

Dont feel bad they threaten to sue me also. I will counter sue for emotional distress after he posted my IP and erged people to mess with it. 

Hmm tiamat is probably changing the rules page right now. LOL these guys are a real piece of work.

tiamat has horrible english for somone from  AL, United States well thats what he put in his mmorpg account anyway. discuss.image

"I'm sorry but your mmo has been diagnosed with EA and only has X number of days to live."

• happydan20happydan20 Member UncommonPosts: 260

i'm not asking anyone to break forums rules, in other words dont just repeat whatever the tiamat admin guy said but im just curios as to the nature of the post.

Was it a joke post?

Surely a mourning dev wouldn't come over here and give himself a name like that?

Deleted

• EgomancerEgomancer Member Posts: 54

Bugmen you must be aware of the fact that if we charged that guy's credit card this is a crime. And you must know that it is your duty to report all the crimes at police.

Also if you are making some statements on a public forum you are responsible for your claims. You claim that you went at home at some friend of yours and you saw that we charged that credit card. If this is true then your case is simple: we robbed your friend and the police will take care of us - put us in jail or whatever. If not, you brought harm to my company, my game and my image with your false statements and you will pay the damage you made to the image of the game.

Secondly when a crime is commited MMORPG will be forced to give your personal information to the police since otherwise they are not helping the police to solve this matter. If you do not know even the banks are forced to disclose the personal information if some illegal activity has been done using those accounts. As far as I am concerned this is a simple matter that will be solved in a few days.

Best Regards,
    Gireada Andrei

a

Okay FYI pkfaimly enternet serves is the same billing comnay and thats whats on my firends info not billing from morning. Ive deleted all other post in these fourms on this issue and will make a public apoligy for my miss infromation. After im told how egomancer whants it. Lol or he can sue me and get a lot of nothing his decision ::::18::

• JackdogJackdog Member UncommonPosts: 6,321

Some medical institute really needs to do a study on the pyschological profiles of MMO players. I mean really! You would think that this was a life and death situation for most of the posters over here. In reality whether the game is good bad or mediocre will affect no one really other than the developer and publisher.

Last night I took my wife to dinner and I was dis satisfied with my meal. I complained to the waitress and the manager listened to my complaints and did not charge me for the meal. What does this have to do with Mourning you ask? Well nothing really except to point out that life and waiters don't always bring you what you expect. Get over it. This is a game, not your future mate for life. Let the devs and publishers do what they will and if the game is good then play it, if not play something else or nothing at all even.

I miss DAoC

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

Originally posted by Egomancer
    Bugmen you must be aware of the fact that if we charged that guy's credit card this is a crime. And you must know that it is your duty to report all the crimes at police. Also if you are making some statements on a public forum you are responsible for your claims. You claim that you went at home at some friend of yours and you saw that we charged that credit card. If this is true then your case is simple: we robbed your friend and the police will take care of us - put us in jail or whatever. If not, you brought harm to my company, my game and my image with your false statements and you will pay the damage you made to the image of the game.Secondly when a crime is commited MMORPG will be forced to give your personal information to the police since otherwise they are not helping the police to solve this matter. If you do not know even the banks are forced to disclose the personal information if some illegal activity has been done using those accounts. As far as I am concerned this is a simple matter that will be solved in a few days.Best Regards,
    Gireada Andrei

And you really think you are going to set a higher example for your company and image by replying to people like this? You are the developer, before your customer base you need to appear completely bulletproof and professional, not sitting here bickering with silly claims and talking about police, jail, paying for damges, etc. This is your greatest problem and this is why I wouldn't touch Mourning with a 10 foot pole.

I read your post about the publisher and his financial relations with the game. You actually asked potential customers to cut him slack like he was doing them a favor? He is getting PAID if the game is successful, just as you are. He gets no slack and he should be the FIRST person to act in a completely professional manner, I don't care how much money he is putting towards the development of a game, he gets a paycheck for his investment, the only right he has is the right to do what he wants with his product. HOWEVER, he nor you have any right to ask PAYING or future customers to cut any part of the staff or business relation slack because someone made a bad call and picked up a jerk for an investor. If he screws it up then he loses his customer base and he loses his investment, if he makes an ass out of himself he makes himself appear completely unprofessional and could seriously impact the faith in the game by the customers. He gets no rights to "slack" from anyone for being a jerk and completley unprofessional, and neither do you.

This is not "the peoples game of Mourning". This is a product, one that at current rate yourself, the prublisher and some key other people are appearing to bury before it ever gets a chance to see light. I suggest you get your feelings in order and your personal opinions and start acting like a professional.

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

• DerfelCadarnDerfelCadarn Member Posts: 875

Hi,I am Gireada Andrei PM at Mourning. So far no credit card has been charged and all the CC information is handled by a third party company.What bugmen tells (meaning that if you get banned your preorder is canceled and the money for the preorder are took from your credit card) is false. In fact I will try to talk to MMORG staff to get the real name of this guy and sue him since this false claims bring harm to my game. From what I know during the last 2 weeks no one got banned on Mourning forums but I will look into this matter a little better.No money have been took for the preorders and everybody will receive a notification on the email address they put when they filled the form that they will be charged 24 before this will be done.Andrei Gireada
    Mourning PM

Another child. Please return to your own board and censor things there. You know damn well 1) You cannot charge anyone with anything for posting and critizing the game(or spreading misinformation for that matter) 2) MMorpg.com will not give out the info. Really, we have our own admins and mods, we don't want help from a group of weak, embarrassed washups.

"From what I know during the last 2 weeks no one got banned on Mourning forums but I will look into this matter a little better."

Is BS, other admins were banning people left and right after spoons topic. Tiamat then posts that instanted bans will happen as soon as anyone posts about spoon(http://www.realmsoftorment.net/forums/showthread.php3?s=b3403bab84547ca4b9022d1ca0ae3254&threadid=18350) So I will now sue you for misinformation thank you.

The only crime is you guys trying to make a game promising an open beta to lure suckers into pre-ordering the game and giving fake release dates like its cool.

• BiteyBitey Member Posts: 356

Bugmen you must be aware of the fact that if we charged that guy's credit card this is a crime. And you must know that it is your duty to report all the crimes at police.
    Also if you are making some statements on a public forum you are responsible for your claims. You claim that you went at home at some friend of yours and you saw that we charged that credit card. If this is true then your case is simple: we robbed your friend and the police will take care of us - put us in jail or whatever. If not, you brought harm to my company, my game and my image with your false statements and you will pay the damage you made to the image of the game.
    Secondly when a crime is commited MMORPG will be forced to give your personal information to the police since otherwise they are not helping the police to solve this matter. If you do not know even the banks are forced to disclose the personal information if some illegal activity has been done using those accounts. As far as I am concerned this is a simple matter that will be solved in a few days.
    Best Regards,
    Gireada Andrei

Dude, this isnt eastern eurpoe or romania. There is no crime committed. You cannot just slience the opposition and sue people for making a fake claim on a forum board. All over the interent it happens, one post isnt going to ruin your piece of crap game(you have fanboys). So stop threating people and go the hell away.image
  • ShrubberShrubber Member Posts: 219
    lol, I told you Fadeus, the whole mod team is behind dave. They all put down spoon, and said that dave is a good publisher. We have had 3 of the mods post on the board nowimage
  • NattydreadNattydread Member Posts: 87

I post here because I am a gamer, no other reason.... Such an angry place this... ::::09::

Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup,
    You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle,
    You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
    Now water can flow or it can crash!
    Be water, my friend.
    ~Bruce Lee

• BiteyBitey Member Posts: 356

Originally posted by Nattydread

I post here because I am a gamer, no other reason.... Such an angry place this... ::::09::

Why, because people can express themselves? Because they are not censored and opposing viewpoints are ok? Beacuse we dont hide behind bans, and answer and debate the tough questions?image
  • ArcariusArcarius Member Posts: 72

They now are not only unprofessional and horrible businessmen, but also abhorringly pathetic.

Eternal Vigilance - NOW RECRUITING

-Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Originally posted by Shrubber
    lol, I told you Fadeus, the whole mod team is behind dave. They all put down spoon, and said that dave is a good publisher. We have had 3 of the mods post on the board nowimage

Lolol, ok you got me on that one. 1 point for you!

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

• chaintmchaintm Member UncommonPosts: 953

Originally posted by Fadeus

And you really think you are going to set a higher example for your company and image by replying to people like this? You are the developer, before your customer base you need to appear completely bulletproof and professional, not sitting here bickering with silly claims and talking about police, jail, paying for damges, etc. This is your greatest problem and this is why I wouldn't touch Mourning with a 10 foot pole.
    I read your post about the publisher and his financial relations with the game. You actually asked potential customers to cut him slack like he was doing them a favor? He is getting PAID if the game is successful, just as you are. He gets no slack and he should be the FIRST person to act in a completely professional manner, I don't care how much money he is putting towards the development of a game, he gets a paycheck for his investment, the only right he has is the right to do what he wants with his product. HOWEVER, he nor you have any right to ask PAYING or future customers to cut any part of the staff or business relation slack because someone made a bad call and picked up a jerk for an investor. If he screws it up then he loses his customer base and he loses his investment, if he makes an ass out of himself he makes himself appear completely unprofessional and could seriously impact the faith in the game by the customers. He gets no rights to "slack" from anyone for being a jerk and completley unprofessional, and neither do you.
    This is not "the peoples game of Mourning". This is a product, one that at current rate yourself, the prublisher and some key other people are appearing to bury before it ever gets a chance to see light. I suggest you get your feelings in order and your personal opinions and start acting like a professional.

It amazes me you actually believe in your own statements writing about business and professionalism after your direct insults. You really think that highly of yourself huh? Oh wait, that's right, your not on any professional level, standards or being NICE to other people, but allowed to say your mind no matter how you put it because, again your allowed it. Good, so now it's time for me to bash you.

I have to know, what is your reason for constantly posting on a product you wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole? Is it because you feel you can change the way things are done? Do you feel your posting will help the game? Do you believe posting will make you popular? or is it the fact this is the way you get your kicks from insulting and humiliating others? Oh wait, I bet when you read that letter from Spoon you were about ready to crap your pants and couldn't wait to say something , you love misery and I would bet your life is pretty sad. There is another saying, "misery loves company" and you are proving that here. Maybe some professional consoling is in order.

You have posted nothing but negative comments. No thought out constructive criticisms, just constant negativity statements. The Dev's are the ones that need to act more professional? How about you grow up some and then come back to these boards when you can show some dignity, restraint and kindness. You have stepped to that level of the publisher you accuse of his unkindness and expect people to agree with your comments? Take a good look in the mirror, the image of the publisher that you have made is the guy in the mirror.

.."this is why I wouldn't touch Mourning with a 10 foot pole."

(note: that touching it with a 10 foot pole would not actually accomplish anything. Oh wait that's right, that was a pun, directing an insult against the Dev's and their product. Oh ok, your not being insulting, unprofessional or even unkind, na, that's constructive criticism. )

"The monster created isn't by the company that makes the game, it's by the fans that make it something it never was"

• NattydreadNattydread Member Posts: 87

Originally posted by Bitey
    I post here because I am a gamer, no other reason.... Such an angry place this... Why, because people can express themselves? Because they are not censored and opposing viewpoints are ok? Beacuse we dont hide behind bans, and answer and debate the tough questions?image

No because the majority of the posters in this forum are here to bash the game! Why? Arent there some mmorpgs you actually like and support? I can understand a few posts denigrating the game, but constantly flooding this and the official Mourning forums with your distaste of it is a little much.... But hey, do what you need to do!

Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup,
    You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle,
    You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
    Now water can flow or it can crash!
    Be water, my friend.
    ~Bruce Lee

• SpoonbenderSpoonbender Member Posts: 13

I post here because I am a gamer, no other reason.... Such an angry place this... Why, because people can express themselves? Because they are not censored and opposing viewpoints are ok? Beacuse we dont hide behind bans, and answer and debate the tough questions?image

No because the majority of the posters in this forum are here to bash the game! Why? Arent there some mmorpgs you actually like and support? I can understand a few posts denigrating the game, but constantly flooding this and the official Mourning forums with your distaste of it is a little much.... But hey, do what you need to do!

There's a difference between expressing yourself and flaming anything that moves. Only the latter makes it an angry place. :)
    That is not the same as "debating the tough questions". Debating is very different from flaming. Only one of them is actually based on logic or arguments.

As for all the censoring people are talking about, allow me to say, what utter and complete bullshit.
    The mods on the Mourning boards *never* delete threads, exactly because they don't want to censor anything. Even my now famous post from a few days ago is still available on the forum.

On those forums, not everything is tolerated, that much is true. Flaming is not tolerated, but on the other hand, you can be pretty certain your post won't be deleted, no matter what you post. And yes, expressing your opinion is allowed on the Mourning boards, if you're capable of doing it without flaming anyone. Tough questions aren't avoided, they are stickied. My post was stickied for a while, and a lot of people did discuss it. Most of them managed it without flaming too.

And this is coming from someone who's been a moderator, but also someone who's expressed his opinion (And someone who's occasionally gone too far, and has caused the (other) mods quite a few headaches...)

If you feel you're censored there, then there's no one to blame but yourself. If you can't express an opinion without flaming others, then it's true, your opinion won't last long on the Mourning boards.

If they were "hiding behind bans", I would have been banned. I'm not.

Life is like a grapefruit. It's sort of orangy-yellow and dimpled on the outside, wet and squidgy in the middle. It's got pips inside, too. Oh, and some people have half a one for breakfast

• HarelinHarelin Member UncommonPosts: 409

Spoon, the censor claims obviously come from the 'tiamat crackdown' we're all too familiar with. His ill-conceived notions towards what constitutes offensiveness and what doesn't, his banning of people that don't report a bad post, etc...

I agree that censorship may not be the right word for it, but you're crazy if you still support their forum rules and methods especially after witnessing it first hand as a moderator. You obviously have your beef with Admini, but despite that you're still choosing to throw a blind eye to so many other variables.

• ArcariusArcarius Member Posts: 72

Spoon, it doesn't matter WHO censors it, it's whether or not it's censored.

You've blamed a lot of deleting on Dave and tiamat, and "the mods never" but that's completely beside the point.

Eternal Vigilance - NOW RECRUITING

-Flavius Vegetius Renatus
  • ShrubberShrubber Member Posts: 219

I post here because I am a gamer, no other reason.... Such an angry place this...
    Why, because people can express themselves? Because they are not censored and opposing viewpoints are ok? Beacuse we dont hide behind bans, and answer and debate the tough questions?image

I'm sorry, but your argument(so much anger on these fourms!) is similar to that of a soviet official. During the late 60 and early 70s, many americans questioned there government. Soviet official turned this around and claimed that "look there is an opposition inside american, there government system is failing" and "look we don't have opposing, we must have the better government". Sorry, but the best part of being part of country/forum anything is being able say what you choice, and when a scandal comes out, the instution is strong enough to let people say what they want. Its a strength not a weakness. You like the soviets, have allot of opposing and anger, but you hide it. You move it to some forum nobody reads, deletes the post, or bans the user. You get rid of the outspoken voices, instead of debating them.

And spoon, your post was there for 1 day, and then was replaced with "spoon is a liar". Then it was locked and send down the list. image

Chaintm,

I don't know what you think your talking about but I suggest you read through my posts again. Firstly, what I said were not direct insults, they were far from, if YOU took them that way that is your problem, and since you aren't even Egomancer I really don't care how you took them.

What is my reason for posting here? Lets see, because I am a member and the entire point of a forum is DISCUSSION, its a hard concept to handle, I know, but you may get the hang of it with practice. You talk about my insulting post yet every other word that comes out of your mouth is a very direct shot at me, so because you claim I did it that gives you the right to do it in return, even when the post wasn't about you? I think you have some anger management issues you need to address personally. And then you actually make a comment about my life, I think you need to grow up, I kept my post very unpersonal, I suggest you do the same next time if you want to discuss with me.

I have posted nothing but negative comments, lets see, you have 9 whole posts here? How many of my responses in ALL the mourning threads have you actually taken the time to read. I suggest next time you get the facts right before you start running your mouth here. I am not developing a game, I don't need to act any way to set example here or in another other forum, however, I HAVE acted far more adult then you, so once again, I suggest you think about what you say before your your mouth.

The rest of your gibberish is nothing more then attempts at cheap shots and personal attacks, I am not even going to bother addressing them. I suggest if you actually wish to get a response the next time you post about or to me you actually say something intelligent, otherwise you will be talking to a wall.

- Scaris

• happydan20happydan20 Member UncommonPosts: 260

Isn't your example counter productive?

You said you complained about the meal and got what you wanted.  But then you say we should accept that we don't always get what we want?

Your example illustrated that complaining can sometimes get you exactly what your want.