Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New MMO

Toothfairy12Toothfairy12 Member Posts: 3

YO,Where i can find good MMO with full loot,manual aiming + lots of players ?

I have player Darkfall for two years now and player population is dieing there,have tried out several others aswell but there is not any good game like that.

Any help ?

Comments

• Ridan477Ridan477 Member UncommonPosts: 48
    Runescape! Has that minus the manual aiming. There is a game similar to Darkfall called Mortal online, however i dont think the population is very high.

Scoobin it up on the daily.

• Toothfairy12Toothfairy12 Member Posts: 3
    i have tried runescape aswell:D
  • RamanadjinnRamanadjinn Member UncommonPosts: 1,365

doesn't seem like you're asking for a whole lot does it?

sadly, our options for those types of games really just are that poor.

• necoonecoo Member Posts: 16
    yeah... you're not asking for much but as of right now darkfall is one of the only things out there that fit that. you could try mortal but darkfall is over all better and more populous.
  • ExzearExzear Member UncommonPosts: 65
    i hate to tell u this but there is no other game thats close to darkfall.. its just the best thing out there, to be the devs of darkfall are so dumb. i have been looking around for a loooooong time now and there is no other good full loot pvp game out there. gues we just have to wait for 2.0 im sure when they will "advertise" and do things right this time darkfall 2.0 will be a populated game, lets just hope they dont change the core of darkfall to mutch. 

Youtube.com/TheNorseGamer

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    Eve
    Eve
    Eve

Or perpetuum