Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CM Diaries: Chilling Out

KyuubeyKyuubey Member Posts: 69

CM Chase drops by to give players a glimpse of what he does while… well, taking in the sights and sounds of WYD Global.

Hi everyone! This is your always on the go CM, Chase, giving you an update on what I’ve been doing recently. Aside from visiting various towns and locales in WYD for your daily Facebook contests, I’ve also taken the time to buy myself some new weapons. You might think that being a CM makes us invincible since we have access to the most powerful gear but sadly it’s not the case (I know right? bummer). We have to buy the weapons ourselves and depending on a GM’s mood for the day, well, he might not even upgrade our weapons. We do get cool armor though but that’s another story.

Anyways, with regards to WYD as a whole, we’re still having our usual contests every day and I’m quite happy to see a lot of you are joining them. Do not forget to always like the fan page to get those delicious loot in “Universal Arms Race!” When I was actually reviewing the rules, I asked myself “hey it’s too easy!” but we all love you players so we still pushed through with it. Not to be outdone, “Detective Trail” is really for those who enjoy taking in the sights and sounds of WYD (like me!). I’m pretty happy to see a lot of you are putting in the effort to find me or CM Chloe’s locations. It really is a testament to the loyalty of all our players.

Oh look at the time. I gotta go for now. Remember to join all the contests this month and don’t let the loot go past you. I’m sure we’ll all see each other in the game sometime. For now, I’m signing out. Boss is here to get me.