Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hell’s Diaries: Life of a Sniper

KyuubeyKyuubey Member Posts: 69

Hell’s Diaries is a new feature blog on the world of Hellgate and the everyday random encounters our team faces in and out of the game. Outstanding player achievements and other things that may be of interest to most will be posted here on a regular basis (or at least when the Hellgate team isn’t feeling the blues)

I’ve never been or played as a Sniper before. When I thought of Hellgate, it was usually linked with hack and slash gameplay. However, some of my comrades told me that playing as a Sniper in the game was actually possible. Once again, my interest overcame me and I started looking for builds and videos of how to go about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcgyus5s41U&feature=player_embedded

Seeing the play of a Sniper up close, it seems to be a very fun build to use. For those with experience in FPS games, this is definitely a familiar sight and would delight them. For weaker opponents, the Sniper will definitely have an easy time since it specializes in long range one shot kills. Bosses will be a bit tougher but given enough experience and skill, players will be able to adapt in no time. As for me, I have bad eyes so I probably will be sticking to my Guardian for now. My advice for everyone though is to try all the classes and see which one best fits your style of play. Hellgate’s biggest strength is in its diversity of classes and the whole experience is much sweeter when you can try them all.