Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The must read post for the players who are intrested in playing a different game

SnoepieSnoepie Member UncommonPosts: 485

Well this thread/post is not about turning people around to think differently about gaming this thread is only for the info for intrested people.

- are you tired of the basic mmo standarts

- are you intrested the most skilled pvp game every created?

- everytime you buy a game ( mmo) get bored in 3/4 weeks and unsub?

Currently darkfall is in a rising state. the NA server that is. every week people are joining to take part of the best pvp game on the planet..

With the current skillgains and promotion you can have a char in 2/3 weeks maxed with casual gameplay.. there is no grind anymore.. except for mats.

The combat is what darkfall makes the game.. you will never find any game on the market that is simulair to this combat..

i am player of darkfall for 2/3 years now.. altho i do play games like GW2 and ps2 etc.. this darkfall game keeps bringing me back for its unique combat and sandbox gameplay..

it costs 10 dollar a month.. that's it.. nothing more nothing less..

Extra info: 2.0 will be far away ( atleast the community thinks) and there is no info about the whipe but why worrie about a whipe if you can skill up a char in 2/3 weeks and have fun in the upcoming month's

( pls don't make this thread yes or no whipe, back and forth debat)

I am happy to anwer any questions for people who are intrested..

Comments

• gordiflugordiflu Member UncommonPosts: 757
    Originally posted by Snoepie

Well this thread/post is not about turning people around to think differently about gaming this thread is only for the info for intrested people.

Currently darkfall is in a rising state. the NA server that is. every week people are joining to take part of the best pvp game on the planet..

With the current skillgains and promotion you can have a char in 2/3 weeks maxed with casual gameplay.. there is no grind anymore.. except for mats.

The combat is what darkfall makes the game.. you will never find any game on the market that is simulair to this combat..

i am player of darkfall for 2/3 years now.. altho i do play games like GW2 and ps2 etc.. this darkfall game keeps bringing me back for its unique combat and sandbox gameplay..

Extra info: 2.0 will be far away ( atleast the community thinks) and there is no info about the whipe but why worrie about a whipe if you can skill up a char in 2/3 weeks and have fun in the upcoming month's

Question:

Botting, macroing and cheating. What's the status on these issues? Becouse not too much ago this game was a cheat-fest with bots all over, aimbots and farmbots, and exploits of all kinds.

Honest answer please.

• SnoepieSnoepie Member UncommonPosts: 485
    Originally posted by gordiflu

Question:

Botting, macroing and cheating. What's the status on these issues? Becouse not too much ago this game was a cheat-fest with bots all over, aimbots and farmbots, and exploits of all kinds.

Honest answer please.

there are hacks around.. i know that.. but not really noticable while playing this game

There is no need to marco anymore.. the skillgains are insane..

most people are playing the game as it meant to be..

• gordiflugordiflu Member UncommonPosts: 757

Question:

Honest answer please.

there are hacks around.. i know that.. but not really noticable while playing this game

Thanks for an honest answer. Then I guess the cheating issue is more or less over and now the game as a "normal" amount of  cheating.. like pretty much every game.

Another aspect is community. Let's admit it: communities tend to suck on pvp-related games. My present PVP fix is Global Agenda, and oh my, that community couldn't suck more. I am sick of getting ppl insulting me on PMs becouse I have killed them. Excuse me? It's PVP! I am supposed to kill you or to try as good as I can!

I don't expect a community as nice as I met on my days in Vanguard or Lotro before the F2P change, or CO, but I am not willing to put up with a bunch of nerds airing their rage on ventrilo, and sorry to use this language, but that's how it is.

So, how is community like in this game? Again, honest answer please. I am looking for a new game while adding my 48th simultaneous mod to Skyrim (this can tell you the extent of my boredom), and I can put with some eventual PVP nerd-rage, but up to certain extent.

• SnoepieSnoepie Member UncommonPosts: 485

Question:

Honest answer please.

Thanks for an honest answer. Then I guess the cheating issue is more or less over and now the game as a "normal" amount of  cheating.. like pretty much every game.

Another aspect is community. Let's admit it: communities tend to suck on pvp-related games. My present PVP fix is Global Agenda, and oh my, that community couldn't suck more. I am sick of getting ppl insulting me on PMs becouse I have killed them. Excuse me? It's PVP! I am supposed to kill you or to try as good as I can!

I don't expect a community as nice as I met on my days in Vanguard or Lotro before the F2P change, or CO, but I am not willing to put up with a bunch of nerds airing their rage on ventrilo, and sorry to use this language, but that's how it is.

So, how is community like in this game? Again, honest answer please. I am looking for a new game while adding my 48th simultaneous mod to Skyrim (this can tell you the extent of my boredom), and I can put with some eventual PVP nerd-rage, but up to certain extent.

there clans around that are very friendly.. but in normal gametime.. other players from different clans are another story..

Basicly the community is total garbage.. ( if you get effected or dragged into it) but like i said.. if your in a clan on mumble most poeple are nice..

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775

It just hit me how funny it all is now with the wipe vs no-wipe anger posts because now it really doesnt matter...

lol

and I might add when it comes to skill progression and new game development they have basically done the same thing all other MMOs do. As the game ages, progression becomes faaster, once new game or new progression tree comes near, make progression hyper fast.

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me