Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free TCG!

freejackmackfreejackmack Member Posts: 378

I liked the trading card game strategy style but the randomness of buying boosters and the cost made me give up on pursuing very much.

But now I can explore this game type because there is a free TCG called HD Spectrum.

I'm not familiar with Kongregate but it seems like a sort of gamer face book; any how I think it is one of many games that is on Kongregate.com.

I recommend everyone give it a try especially cause it is free. It's fun!

Check it out: HD SPECTRUM

Comments

• Torque2484Torque2484 Member UncommonPosts: 50
    That might be good but there is another game called urban rivals yes you can get more cards and everything by buying them with real money but you can also get them from just battling people I am playing on the Kindle Fire edition and to me it seems a lot better than the one on the internet, for the fact you get cards for facing the computer, and also you get free cards and other things by getting the achievements done.  So go check that out as well.
  • freejackmackfreejackmack Member Posts: 378

Urban Rivals is interesting. It really captures the real life TCG's in nature.

HD Spectrum is a bit different in deck consideration as far as I can tell. I only tried UR 5 mins.

I'm excited to see more than one online TCG that doesn't brake the bank.

TY