Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MoP world bosses: only for "no life" guilds?

The_KorriganThe_Korrigan Member RarePosts: 3,459

I'm playing WoW since release in Nov 2004 (and beta before), and I remember that the old world bosses were always camped by a couple of "no life" guilds who could afford having someone online 24/24 7/7 and log in at any time if the guy warned them via text message or MSN.

I'm afraid the world bosses in Pandaria will end being just the same. I think they should have designed those world bosses more like the events in games like GW2, where everybody can participate and not the selected few who managed to tag the boss first.

Generally, non instanced exclusive (taggable) mobs only generate griefing and foul play anyway.

Respect, walk, what did you say?
Respect, walk
Are you talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to me?
- PANTERA at HELLFEST 2023
Yes, they are back !

Comments

• arctarusarctarus Member UncommonPosts: 2,581

They bringing in open world Boss???

Nice!!!!!!

Go back to old school Blizz!!!!

RIP Orc Choppa

• FugglyFuggly Member Posts: 141
    hmmmm no life having guilds in a game full of no life having people......................

• sammandarsammandar Member Posts: 523
    Originally posted by The_Korrigan

I'm playing WoW since release in Nov 2004 (and beta before), and I remember that the old world bosses were always camped by a couple of "no life" guilds who could afford having someone online 24/24 7/7 and log in at any time if the guy warned them via text message or MSN.

I'm afraid the world bosses in Pandaria will end being just the same. I think they should have designed those world bosses more like the events in games like GW2, where everybody can participate and not the selected few who managed to tag the boss first.

Generally, non instanced exclusive (taggable) mobs only generate griefing and foul play anyway.

Yup, though I still have some play time left in my wow account, I will not be re-subbing or buying MoP. I have pre purchased GW2 and fully intend to play that game. My wow days (years) are over.