Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You know you're too excited for Guild Wars 2 when you...

fernetekfernetek Member Posts: 61

So I was playing WoW the other day with my brother (nostalgia dragged me in), and as I was fighting zombies in Tirisfal I suddenly realised that I was trying to dodge and roll around during fights, as one would do in GW2.

So I'm wondering- what have you all done that made you realise that GW2 has you really excited?

Comments

• reillanreillan Member UncommonPosts: 247

Felicia Day. That is all.

• sammandarsammandar Member Posts: 523
    Originally posted by fernetek

So I was playing a private WoW server the other day with my brother (nostalgia dragged me in), and as I was fighting zombies in Tirisfal I suddenly realised that I was trying to dodge and roll around during fights, as one would do in GW2.

So I'm wondering- what have you all done that made you realise that GW2 has you really excited?

Same here, two weeks ago I tried dodging while playing in Alterac Valley lol

• RavenRaven Member UncommonPosts: 2,005
    Maybe you shouldnt go around posting about your criminal activities online OP.

• MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,362
    Felicia Day makes everything better..... 
  • MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,362
    I don't really have any interest in archeage..... sorry.
  • joerockshahajoerockshaha Member UncommonPosts: 73
    You know you're too excited for Guild Wars 2 when you keep dreaming about it non stop, talk about it non stop, and keep thinking you're in tyria

• lilHealalilHeala Member UncommonPosts: 522

I unconsciously started writing TO_CHARR in my SQL queries at work. When a colleague brought this to my attention by asking me to check why it wasn't working I lol'd and then had some explaining to do because it was the first time ever one of my query wasn't working like it should.

• VarossVaross Moderator UncommonPosts: 11,414
    Moved to the GW2 section.
    To give feedback on moderation, please contact [email protected]
  • BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979

I was playing Rift ealier this week testing out my new Razer Nostromo and I kept trying to hit F to talk to people and loot things.

• SabasSabas Member UncommonPosts: 217
    Expect a skill point for dealing with a very difficult customer at work.
  • seridanseridan Member UncommonPosts: 1,202
    Waiting for things to branch naturally after I finish a quest.... they never do

Block the trolls, don't answer them, so we can remove the garbage from these forums

• ArcheangelArcheangel Member UncommonPosts: 49
    Make a spreadsheet detailing 6 different sets of 8 characters because you can't decide what you want to play? including race, gender, profession, and the answers to all  the questions.
  • MikeJezZMikeJezZ Member UncommonPosts: 1,268
    The www.guikdwars2.com website is set as default screen on my machine at work, home, tablet and phone so I can keep on track on the exact minute it's launched.
  • thelastradiothelastradio Member UncommonPosts: 13
    ...are planning to play the next stress test even though it's from 1am-5am (GMT +2)...
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551
    You know you're too excited for Guild Wars 2 when you think about it all the time trying to decided what class will be your main!

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• -Inferno--Inferno- Staff WriterMember UncommonPosts: 325
    Originally posted by thelastradio
    ...are planning to play the next stress test even though it's from 1am-5am (GMT +2)...

I'm having the same problem... 1:00 AM - 5:00 AM... Oh god that's going to be a long night but I still look forward to it. It's only a 4 hour stress test and it feels like the second coming of Jesus Christ... 

"Fire is never a gentle master..."

• ScyhmreissScyhmreiss Member Posts: 2
    When you miss your fantasy football draft to play the stress test instead..
  • ValuaValua Member Posts: 520
    Originally posted by joerockshaha
    You know you're too excited for Guild Wars 2 when you keep dreaming about it non stop, talk about it non stop, and keep thinking you're in tyria

That's obsession, not excitment.

I knew I was too excited for GW2 when I simply can't play other MMO's anymore.

• PurgatusPurgatus Member Posts: 342

When I found out I had to take a month off of work in  the near future, my first thought was.....wow, I'll get to play the hell out of GW2 at release.

• xenogiasxenogias Member Posts: 1,926

On the oposite side of that the longer it takes to get here the more I'm losing interest in it. I started playing Path of Exile and Borderlands 2 is going to be comming out soon. My friends and I just started playing Majicka and many other games.

Its great for me. I'm still going to be there from the get go in GW2 and sink way more hours than any human should consume one thing but at least I'm not going nuts thinkin about gw2 starting lol.

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    Originally posted by coretex666
    When you choose option "forever" in the poll asking "For how long will you play GW 2"

LOL good one.

Me, I keep trying to strafe in Minecraft and hitting Q just makes me drop my tools.

• MikeJezZMikeJezZ Member UncommonPosts: 1,268
    Valua I have a far worse problem.

All the games I've bought through the last couple of months doesn't appeal to me anymore. They are shit compared to gw2
  • CalerxesCalerxes Member UncommonPosts: 1,641
    When you end up coming to MMORPG.com and start evangelising that GW2 will be the savior of the MMO genre.

This doom and gloom thread was brought to you by Chin Up™ the new ultra high caffeine soft drink for gamers who just need that boost of happiness after a long forum session.

• grimalgrimal Member UncommonPosts: 2,935
    When you decisively proclaim you will never ever play another MMO, past, present or future except GW2.
  • -Inferno--Inferno- Staff WriterMember UncommonPosts: 325
    Originally posted by grimal
    When you decisively proclaim you will never ever play another MMO, past, present or future except GW2.

How about GW3? ^^

"Fire is never a gentle master..."