Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To those who are not buying GW2

1235»

Comments

• dellirious13dellirious13 Member Posts: 205
    Originally posted by Foomerang

Originally posted by swordmark45

Originally posted by Kopogero     Spoken by a 11 year+ MMORPG veteran. Peace out~
    I am a veteran of  18 years. Been in multiple betas and launches of MMOs. To date GW2 is the best I have seen.

You need to get more experience

If this is the best you have seen, you might need more gaming experience. Its all relative anyway.

I think he meant the beta smoothness and responsiveness and improvements by Anet during the beta. I would have to agree with this actually, and Ive been beta testing since EQ. Its one of, if not the, best beta testing experiences I have been part of for an MMO.

EDIT: At least thats what i assoutofyouandme. If this is not the case, I agree with you two.

• KopogeroKopogero Member UncommonPosts: 1,685

It seems that few here were lucky enough to experience being more than what everyone else is in a MMORPG.

Well I sure had tons more fun when I unlocked the force and followed the jedi path. As a young padawan I had to quest in isolated places, hidding my visibility from public and hiring other players to search through planets for rare, powerful creatures that I would had to overcome to complete my jedi trials.

And then being one of the most wanted on the bounty mission terminals as well as a great threat to the Empire was priceless.

Players are welcome here to enjoy the PvP grind for a text title and cosmetic armor. What I stated above is just one experience that only a sandbox MMORPG can offer.

• PurgatusPurgatus Member Posts: 342
    Originally posted by dellirious13
    Originally posted by Foomerang

Originally posted by swordmark45

Originally posted by Kopogero     Spoken by a 11 year+ MMORPG veteran. Peace out~
    I am a veteran of  18 years. Been in multiple betas and launches of MMOs. To date GW2 is the best I have seen.

You need to get more experience

If this is the best you have seen, you might need more gaming experience. Its all relative anyway.

I think he meant the beta smoothness and responsiveness and improvements by Anet during the beta. I would have to agree with this actually, and Ive been beta testing since EQ. Its one of, if not the, best beta testing experiences I have been part of for an MMO.

EDIT: At least thats what i assoutofyouandme. If this is not the case, I agree with you two.

You guys are really not getting into the spirit of this thread. If you disagree with me, on any point, you are wrong. FACT.

• KrossliteKrosslite Member Posts: 317

you got it correct.

nuff said

A MMO is like life. It is something to cherish and enjoy upon in it journey. So why race to the end of it. In life at the end you die.

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Originally posted by Foomerang   Originally posted by swordmark45 Originally posted by Kopogero     Spoken by a 11 year+ MMORPG veteran. Peace out~
    I am a veteran of  18 years. Been in multiple betas and launches of MMOs. To date GW2 is the best I have seen.     You need to get more experience

Hehe perhaps you are right. In that case, GW2 is the best fantasy themepark mmo by Anet I have ever seen ;)
  • AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521
    Kopogero

We will have a whole lot of fun whatever the reward may be. Ironic though that you speak against PvP for titles and cosmetic rewards, totally glossing over the fun of fort battles and bragging rights, when you are forum pvping without any reward at all.
  • VarossVaross Moderator UncommonPosts: 11,414

Im locking this thread.

There's plenty of room for themeparks and sandboxes in this vast MMO-Space of ours, and we all have to get along and accept each others preferences.

Down the other path lies madness...

To give feedback on moderation, please contact [email protected]
This discussion has been closed.