Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hell’s Diaries: The Eye of Doom

KyuubeyKyuubey Member Posts: 69

Hell’s Diaries is a new feature blog on the world of Hellgate and the everyday random encounters our team faces in and out of the game. Outstanding player achievements and other things that may be of interest to most will be posted here on a regular basis (or at least when the Hellgate team isn’t feeling the blues)

I was actually browsing through my movie diary recently and chanced upon a certain medieval fantasy with the main enemy being an eye and thought to myself “damn, it might not look outside of the ordinary, but it’s kinda creepy to have a giant eye following you around.” And lo and behold! Hellgate apparently has its own grotesque version of the floating eye and it even shows some of the eye innards and flailing guts. Eeeew.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZItsCwyMlLk&feature=player_embedded

Thankfully this Evoker here seems to be on the problem and has no problems taking it down. The only question is: What happens after he makes mincemeat out of it?

I certainly hope it’s not flying organic parts.

Comments

• RednecksithRednecksith Member Posts: 1,238

Hellgate is irrelevant. Borderlands has been out for several years now, and it's a FAR superior shooter / ARPG hybrid. The fact that you people took a game from almost a decade ago, TOOK OUT FEATURES, and tried to remarket it is just laughable. Piss off, nobody cares anymore.

Plus Bill Roper still owes me my hundred bucks back. Sorry, I'm not repurchasing content which I already paid for. Again, piss off.