<blockquote restore="" "="">
We're a new adult guild forming specifically for Guild Wars 2 who are looking for gamers with similar lifestyles. Most of the questions you might have are at our website here: http://antique.guildlaunch.com
What is "Softcore" you ask? Gamers who take their games seriously, but game when life allows it. We're very experienced MMO gamers who have grown out of our punishing raid lifestyles.
We're not hardcore, we're not pressuring our members to do menial tasks, play when they dont want to play or restrict who they guild with other than us. If you're an older gamer, think of this guild as an organization of gamers who understand that you might have to go during group content to take care of family matters such as: you might have to go afk to let the dog out, take the roast out of the oven or warm a bottle for the baby, go get a beer or a smoke.
Its also a safe haven for people who dont like to hear kids on the other end of their voip raging because in whatever game they came from, they learned thats the way to get the most attention. On that subject, voip isn'st something that will be pressured on you and in fact, unless we're doing group content our primary means of conversation will probably be in-game chat.
Right now Im not looking at exploding this guild into hundreds of members, im looking for older folks who will form the small core of this guild and like what they see in our guild application on our website. So if any of this sounds like something you might be interested in, come visit the site and check out the guild app and the front page. It will explain a lot.
Why you might consider applying:
- You're over the age of 25 and are looking to game with a group of adults
- You live on the East Coast or game around East Coast prime time hours
- You have real life commitments that are a priority over gaming
- You're tired of pick up group rage fits
- You do not like being excluded from guild activities because of your class, build and/or playstyle
- If you enjoy playing alts
- If you feel that strengthening guild members is the key to progressing your guild and yourself
- You're willing to take a less experienced guild mate into group content as opposed to an experienced non-guildie
- If you have childeren and/or a spouse you enjoy gaming with and would like to bring them into the guild