Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have a few questions.

LeucentLeucent Member Posts: 2,371

Just have a few questions regarding FFXI

1. My wife and I played the hell out of this game, and loved almost every second of it. What we want to know, can we duo our limit breaks after the level 55 one. If not is there anyone on Phoenix server that could help us out, with them. We re returning in a short while, after I get back from overseas.

2. I ve heard a ton about abyssea, can you just go there and duo content, not sure how it even works,or if a group is needed, or not.

3. Are there any old classic grouping still going on?

4. How is the economy.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,361
    Originally posted by Leucent

1. My wife and I played the hell out of this game, and loved almost every second of it. What we want to know, can we duo our limit breaks after the level 55 one. If not is there anyone on Phoenix server that could help us out, with them. We re returning in a short while, after I get back from overseas.

2. I ve heard a ton about abyssea, can you just go there and duo content, not sure how it even works,or if a group is needed, or not.

4. How is the economy.

Thanks in advance

1 what jobs are u guys?  Genkai 3 is a bit of pain in the ass , duoing is doable but hard no doubt :S , ask for help if u need it

2 yeah u can go there an duo :D

3 yup but ppl use GoV to exp faster :D (good xp/hour)

4 no idea im from ragnarok , but lots of gear come from cruor (abyssea coin) and u can quest your weapon (trial of magicians) , but its a lot of better now that before thats for sure

you are welcome

• LeucentLeucent Member Posts: 2,371
    Originally posted by Skuall
    Originally posted by Leucent

4. How is the economy.

Thanks in advance

1 what jobs are u guys?  Genkai 3 is a bit of pain in the ass , duoing is doable but hard no doubt :S , ask for help if u need it

2 yeah u can go there an duo :D

3 yup but ppl use GoV to exp faster :D (good xp/hour)

4 no idea im from ragnarok , but lots of gear come from cruor (abyssea coin) and u can quest your weapon (trial of magicians) , but its a lot of better now that before thats for sure

you are welcome

Thanks

• LeucentLeucent Member Posts: 2,371
    To answer what jobs we are is Rdm/Dnc and Mnk/Dnc. Or Whm and Pld we have alot of jobs at 55-59. Mnk and Rdm are the ones we were playing.