Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game to play till Aug 25th .

2»

Comments

• AvsRock21AvsRock21 Member UncommonPosts: 256
    Originally posted by Eir_S
    Originally posted by MikeJezZ
    Originally posted by biller01

I have finished max payne 3 on pc, havent noticed any bugs and you can skip cutscenes.I think ill try Dayz since i heard a lot of good stuff about the game, and maybe also try blacklight :) Played prototype 2 for 1 hour and i hated it, weird thing since i loved the first one :P

I've been thinking about Retribution as well, but isnt it Pay2Win?

Yep.  Now that's a P2W game.  A friend told me he was doing ok until he met people who bought gear in Blacklight, and seven shots in the head later they were barely wounded while he was...... well, dead.  He's probably exaggerating but he didn't stand a chance against some people, and I know he's really good at FPS's.

Me?  I'm avoiding MMOs until the 25th.

That's pretty inaccurate. I haven't spent any real money on Retribution and I usually finish first or second on my team. You can buy the gun addons from currency earned in-game. The high level veterans aren't hard to kill either. Many are absolutely horrible. If you consider yourself decent at fps games you should definitely give Retribution a try, you'll probably dominate. Also because it's F2P, there's a lot of new fps players and people with terrible computers. If you can hold your own in BF3, you'll dominate in Retribution. And I'm talking from level one on, with the stock weapon. 

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    Originally posted by biller01

Hello guys, while i am waiting for guild wars 2 i would like to play a game that will get me hooked so i can spent lots of my free time there ... are there any suggestions ? I thought going back to wow but i dont think that there is a point at this state of game. Post your opinions about whats the best  game to keep a player hooked for 20 days and have a good time there while waiting for guild wars 2 . Thanks :)

I am currently playing Cavemen2cosmos since any MMO seems wrong while I wait. It is a great free mod of CIV IV and the ultimate turned based strategy sandbox, but one needs CIV IV BTS to play it. Strongly recommended. :)

• InFlamestwoInFlamestwo Member Posts: 662
    HoN, WoW, Dota 2, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Unreal Tournament 2003 and 2004.