Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The report button

ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

I dunno aboout anyone else but I would MUCH prefer the report button to be a the end of the row instead of the beginning. I keep hitting it instead of reply and it makes abit more sense on the other end of the row.

Anyone else having my malfunction as well with the AWESOME new feature?

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

Comments

• quietkilleRquietkilleR Member Posts: 94

I totally agree lol i thought i was the only one, but guess not.
    I hit the thing almost everytime i want to post::::06::

All my endings are waiting to begin.

• MeddleMeddle Administrator UncommonPosts: 758

I completely agree!  Done! image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

After almost 2 years of clicking the left, I found myself doing the same thing. Thanks for moving it, Meddle.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• quietkilleRquietkilleR Member Posts: 94

wohooo thanks Admin! much easier for me.

All my endings are waiting to begin.

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Meddle, I have not seen you in a year.::::39::

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043

Heh, that exact same thing was happening to me too. Glad you moved it ::::28::

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

Originally posted by Meddle
    I completely agree! Done! image

Well thank you very much boss! I feel much better now. I was paranoid I was reporting everyone that posts here! hehe. Much appreciated, thanks alot.

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World