Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: In the Apocalypse

2»

Comments

• DignaDigna Member UncommonPosts: 1,994

Just because of the gaming, books and general discussions on the subject any 'pandemic' involving zombies would fall short of how most movies portray it. There are too many people with the 'idea' in the backs of their minds not to react sooner than the inevitable 'it's too late' portrayed in the movies, TV shows etc.

It's not  just the isolated computer 'nerds' who stumble upon the situation, come up with a solution, rescue a hot girl (or guy) and save the world....followed by having steamy XXX with above mentioned girl/guy.

• AbangyarudoAbangyarudo Member Posts: 156

I happen to believe humans would survive not by eradication but by outliving. I think the general way it would go would be much like the history channel special after armageddon. It would basically end with an enhanced redo mostly due to reverse engneering our own technology. 

• HokieHokie Member UncommonPosts: 1,063
    Originally posted by Abangyarudo

I happen to believe humans would survive not by eradication but by outliving. I think the general way it would go would be much like the history channel special after armageddon. It would basically end with an enhanced redo mostly due to reverse engneering our own technology. 

Im guessing that was a show about surviving the aftermath?

What was it called if you remember? I want to watch it.

"I understand that if I hear any more words come pouring out of your **** mouth, Ill have to eat every fucking chicken in this room."

• AbangyarudoAbangyarudo Member Posts: 156
    Originally posted by Hokie
    Originally posted by Abangyarudo

Im guessing that was a show about surviving the aftermath?

What was it called if you remember? I want to watch it.

It was called after Armageddon in it an ehanced bird flu wipes out much of the population. It addressed issues on how much people it takes to run our modern technology (water, electricity, etc shut down), a return to more simple living, infections we think of as mild now widespread killing people, different emphasis on skills (farmers and doctors being more valued then say businessmen).