Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hottest Olympic athlete

ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

In the spirit of this year's Olympics, I thought I'd start a thread on which participant you think is the best looking.  I was inspired when I saw the pictures of two different women and couldn't decide which was the better looking one.  You decide.  Of course, one of them is not actually at the Olympics after she was kicked off the team for a controversial tweet.  And feel free to post your own picture if you think one's hotter.

And if you're a lady, feel free to post a male athlete's picture.

picture one - Paraguyan javelin thrower, Leryn Franco:

Leryn Franco

picture two - Greek triple jumper, Voula Papachristou (she is the one booted from the Greek team for sending a tweet some found offensive.  But I love this picture anyhow).

FILE- Greece's Voula Papachristou lands in the sand after her jump at the Women's Triple Jump final at the European Athletics Championships in Helsinki, Finland, in this file photo dated Friday, June 29, 2012. The Hellenic Olympic Committee has removed triple jumper Voula Papachristou from the team taking part in the upcoming London Olympic Games over comments she made on twitter making fun of African immigrants and expressing support for a far-right party. ?The track and field athlete Paraskevi (Voula) Papachristou is placed outside the Olympic Team for statements contrary to the values and ideas of the Olympic movement,? a statement by the Hellenic Olympic Committee says. Papachristou is in Athens, and was to travel to London ?shortly before the track events start,? the announcement says.(AP Photo/Matt Dunham, file) Photo: Matt Dunham, STF / BE

Comments

• DragonantisDragonantis Member UncommonPosts: 974

I was watching the senior womans beach volleyball between the USA and Austrailia last night, those girls were hot but I enjoyed the game dispite the beauties.

Olympics ftw!

• AMUNOAMUNO Member Posts: 3

How is it with Hope Solo from the US soccerteam? :)