Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(POLL) - I can't decide what to play when this three games are out.

Comments

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440

I picked GW2 obviously, but Age of Wulin looks promising.  It's just not out yet (I don't think).

• MrlogicMrlogic Member Posts: 178

I can't decide what to play when THESE three games are out..... And GW2 ofc :P

• vojkan95vojkan95 Member Posts: 104
    Originally posted by Eir_S

I picked GW2 obviously, but Age of Wulin looks promising.  It's just not out yet (I don't think).

i am excited for all three :)

• Mad+DogMad+Dog Member UncommonPosts: 780

Not GW2

Its the same old crap we bin playing since 2005. TAB 123...TAB 111333 F1............

BAHHHHHH

Originally posted by Mrlogic

I can't decide what to play when THESE three games are out..... And GW2 ofc :P

sorry i am not so good at english ... buy i will be some day :)

Originally posted by Mad+Dog

Not GW2

Its the same old crap we bin playing since 2005. TAB 123...TAB 111333 F1............

BAHHHHHH

yeah some of them are still fun ... some not :(

• rissiesrissies Member Posts: 161

I'll definitely be playing GW2 as my main ~ but also look forward to Blade and Soul for its action and shameless fanservice ~ 

Originally posted by rissies

I'll definitely be playing GW2 as my main ~ but also look forward to Blade and Soul for its action and shameless fanservice ~ 

yeah bs look awsome and everything  .... but from looking videos and reading about it   i dont know ... i cant get into that world ... they need more storyes and that things... trailers maybe       if u know what i mean

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,355

You could play one of the games until you're tired of it, and then move on to the next, and eventually play all three that way.

And if you really can't pick, then what you do is to get roll a die.  If it comes up 1 or 2, you play Age of Wulin.  3 or 4, Blade and Soul.  5 or 6, Guild Wars 2.  And if you roll the die and don't like the number that comes up because you want to play some other game instead, then you can ignore the die result and go play the game that you now know you want to play.