Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Exploration ??

itgrowlsitgrowls Member Posts: 2,951

is this just some fluff or are they being serious about this. I've read in a recent article that one of the foci of the project was to bring back exploration as an option. Is this true or are they simply referencing more archeology crap?

Comments

• Goll25Goll25 Member UncommonPosts: 187

It's hear and there, I think they are saying this do to not being able to use flying mounts till 90** in the new zones. Also possibly because of the cross realm zones (everywhere but main cities). Long story short, yes more fluff imo.

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916

The world in WoW is massive and there are tons of easter eggs all over the place. There is a lot to explore but if you are expecting some sort of material in-game reward for exploring, you will not find it in WoW.

WoW is actually one of the only games where I was compelled to explore the various zones... There's so much to see and some of the vistas are beyond beautiful. Actually that's one of the things WoW did brilliantly, all their zones are very rich in detail. It's not just pretty graphics like Age of Conan :D

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.