Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need an mmo

ricsi046ricsi046 Member UncommonPosts: 34

Hello

I'm looking for an mmo which is not full of bots,not completely pay2win, doesn't have monthly fee,has enough players(don't have to be crowded) and doesn't require really good pc.Please tell me some.Thanks in advance

Comments

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

You didn't really state what you were looking for in an MMO, although, 'not completely pay2win' indicated you were looking for free to play, so here's broad range of games to try. I linked to reviews or content that gave an idea of gameplay to help out.

Dragon Saga - sidescroller MMORPG

Vindictus - small group, instanced gameplay

League of Legends - massive online battle arena (MOBA) like DOTA/Warcraft III

Eden Eternal - like WoW but with a lot more events and cute graphics

Florensia - like WoW but with a lot more events and cute graphics

Mabinogi - like WoW but with a lot more events, more gameplay features and cute graphics

Moonlight Online - like WoW but with a vampire/werewolf theme

Saga - MMORTS

various pirate themed - old but relevant review. All except VC in that review meet your criteria

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre