Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscription to thread suggestions

VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

umm guys i dont know if this is possible or not, but can we make it so that when i am subscribed to thread it doesnt mail my yahoo account WHEN I POST ON THE THREAD I AM SUBSCRIBED TO.

if this is impossible program wise i understand, its just a minor annoyance to me.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

Comments

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Its text forwarding. Nothing to really avoid.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

Originally posted by Kiamde

Its text forwarding. Nothing to really avoid.

ehh, that annoys me but kiamde do u just stalk me in these forums???? everything i create or post on you post on. this is getting a little creepy.

im just jokin

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Actually I am just an overall forum stalker. Some would call me obsessed. Think of me as "Murt 2003".

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman