Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hell’s Diaries: Tokyo, The New Frontier

KyuubeyKyuubey Member Posts: 69

Hell’s Diaries is a new feature blog on the world of Hellgate and the everyday random encounters our team faces in and out of the game. Outstanding player achievements and other things that may be of interest to most will be posted here on a regular basis (or at least when the Hellgate team isn’t feeling the blues)

Pardon for the short hiatus in Hell’s Diaries. Had a freak injury the other day that caused me to miss out on the usual post. However, everything’s well again and here I am back with another entry. With the introduction of Genie, a lot of the game’s formerly closed areas are now open to everyone. One of these open areas is Tokyo. You might be starting off in London (which mind you is still tough), but trust me when I say that Tokyo is a much more expansive space with even stronger monsters to try and beat. For the newbies who are wondering what the Land of the Rising Sun has to offer, here’s a little clip to get those juices flowing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CilcuvStS30&feature=player_embedded

London was a hellish experience but Tokyo is definitely a notch above in the difficulty column. I also like the different monster designs in Tokyo which I won’t spoil but they’re quite unique animals. So what are you waiting for? Steel your hearts and get ready to take on the whole new jungle out there known as Tokyo.