Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Constructive criticism, what should be improved,

124»

Comments

• SilverminkSilvermink Member UncommonPosts: 289

A lot of the BWE3's FPS issues were a bug from Nvidia. Nvidia had a beta graphics driver that helped. People on the forums said they went from 5-10fps to up to 80 in some cases. I imagine this issue will be fixed by release.

I do agree elementalist is kinda squishy. This is offset a little if you choose a pet at level 5 (or was it 10?).  They were overhauled right before BWE2 and are still being balanced. I didn't play my mesmer enough to know. Thief was ok to me, might do with a dps boost. I didn't have any quest bugs.

I do hope they improve the LFG tool, or even make a LFG channel open when you turn LFG on. Global channels are just bad. I do NOT want a cross server dungeon finder. That was the worst idea ever. It made finding groups fast and easy, but the groups sucked, people didn't talk or care about sharing loot, and you had 0 chance of seeing anyone in that group again. This has the opposite effect of creating community.

• UlorikUlorik Member UncommonPosts: 179

I very much hope they include a graphics option to increase "Field of view" and to scroll away from character further.

Settings as they are leave me feeling sick and with headache, also due to "twicthy", accelerated camera