Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PvP

LeucentLeucent Member Posts: 2,371

Well, I can safely say, I can see myself playing this game alot for the pvp mainly. What an absolute blast it can be. It s my secong game dream, and although I like the pve, the pvp shines brightly.

Comments

• sonoggisonoggi Member Posts: 1,119
    Same. The amazing pve is just a bonus. I'll be spending most of my time in wvw and spvp. The combat is so tight.
  • WolvardsWolvards Member Posts: 650

PvP is where it's at! Me and a buddy made a guild (Castle Crashers), our only goal this BWE was siege siege siege. So we got a few people and we took a tower behind an enemy keep, upgraded it a hell of a lot, and built 2 trebs. An hour later we had a direct shot at their lord, so we rallied our zerg and took it.

That was one of 4 "epic" moments I had this last BWE. It seriously rivals those memories of DAoC. No joke. 2 siege golems attacking Stonemist randomly. Yeah that's right, That's how Castle Crashers does it.

The "Youtube Pro": Someone who watches video's on said subject, and obviously has a full understanding of what is being said about such subject.