Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What small things do you want to be improved before launch?

13»

Comments

• Originally posted by nyxxis

Change mail popping up in the middle of the screen while in combat. I was doing a jump thingy went to jump landed it but mail popped up mid screen and was knocked back and off cause couldnt see it coming.

Be sure to bug report any instance of this you experience.  My understanding is that you should only receive it in the middle of your screen for your very first email.

• BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979
    Originally posted by cloud8521

I want to see most of the class mechanics expanded, especually warrior who has one of the most boring  class mechanics in the game

It can be boring but it can be very powerful, especially in PvP.

Combine w/ talents/traits that build Adrenaline and you can be a beast!

• evilastroevilastro Member Posts: 4,270
    Originally posted by andre369

What would you like them to fix before launch? 

The dumb region locking idea.

It no longer affects me as I will be leaving Europe before release, but it is still incredibly stupid that anyone moving between Europe and the rest of the world will be region locked from their version of the game.

Just seems like they came to the realisation that European players would buy the cheaper US version. So instead of fixing the price discrepancy, they screwed over anyone who travels to and from Europe. Very lame, as a GW1 veteran I honestly expected more from ArenaNet.

• HonnerHonner Member Posts: 504
    Originally posted by otinanai123

ability to rearrange the weapon skills (this is a must)

an option to remove camera snapback while running.

This for sure, dont forget to post on the official forums

• cloud8521cloud8521 Member Posts: 878
    Originally posted by BadSpock

I want to see most of the class mechanics expanded, especually warrior who has one of the most boring  class mechanics in the game

ya but  does not mean they cant make it have a more fun  ability set or mechanic  adrenaline feels just like an excuse for a  extra skill

• hpistihpisti Member UncommonPosts: 78

I never understood the reason for the little placeholders that appear even on the undiscovered part of the map. Kinda ruins "exploration" because you're told where to go to see new things.

Or, if devs feel most people need it, have an option to turn them off.

ya but  does not mean they cant make it have a more fun  ability set or mechanic  adrenaline feels just like an excuse for a  extra skill

Yeah but so does stealing for Thieves, virtue for Guardians...

You've got to remember you have a different Adrenaline skill for every weapon type warriors can use, and Warriors can use the most weapons of anyone!

The Rifle one, for instance, is devestating... the 1H Sword skill is grrrrreat in PvP to lock someone down in a corner.

• hundejahrehundejahre Member Posts: 339

Originally posted by nyxxis
    Change mail popping up in the middle of the screen while in combat. I was doing a jump thingy went to jump landed it but mail popped up mid screen and was knocked back and off cause couldnt see it coming.

Yes, this bit really annoys me.

• cloud8521cloud8521 Member Posts: 878

Yeah but so does stealing for Thieves, virtue for Guardians...

You've got to remember you have a different Adrenaline skill for every weapon type warriors can use, and Warriors can use the most weapons of anyone!

The Rifle one, for instance, is devestating... the 1H Sword skill is grrrrreat in PvP to lock someone down in a corner.

does not matter if they weild more, your still only  going to get 2

I do hope they add/allow you save builds cause going through the talent calcs I have so, sooo, soooooo many builds I want to try!

• BlindchanceBlindchance Member UncommonPosts: 1,112

The graphical engine and server performence. There is no such a thing like too much frames per second. Especially in massive pvp. An idea of a sandbox like continent with castles , mines, lumbermills and other resources sources open for guild conquest. Yeah I know, but let me dream for a bit.